Reviews for Making Crepes
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I'm really interested in how long it would take to do all of those things. And England should learn to not get drunk. Also. I don't think that that was the title when I first read the story. I think you changed it.
ixx.BloodyRose.xxi chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
It should be "Crêpe" not "Crepe", and I only mention this because you have accents on all the other French words. Other then that though, it was very amusing to read. Très bien!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow, France... Just, wow. First, forcing England to wash your hair, and now this? Poor, poor England.

I want Skittles. Yes, America, this is your fault.

America, even - for some weird reason - I know what sugar means in French. This is coming from somebody who can't speak French to save her life and the same person who is in Spanish.

Why did I predict that America was doing something involving the game "Call of Duty"? I think it's because Call of Duty is as all-American as apple pie, baseball, and horrible pop/rap music.

I'll just drink water with England. I had green tea at one of the many Asian markets here in L.A., and it tastes watered-down. Now I know why I'm a coffee addict.

Why did America have to draw a sandcastle? And what was he laughing at on Wikipedia? I'd like to know.

Just who the Helling OVA is Siri? Please elaborate.

You know, these contracts could be avoided if England asked some questions.

Also, I have the feeling that one of these contracts leaded into the events of "Head Lice". It's just a sneaking suspicion of mine that is most likely true.

Yay! I learned how to make crepes from a sex offender! Go me!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
i like what you did instead of giving an actual time, like with the list of objects and events. lol i could totally see this happening. :D
memoranda chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
XD I love crepes! They're good with Nutella on them!