Reviews for Difficult
niamh x chapter 30 . 9/28
I love this, it's so raw and frustrating andI especially love that Hermione's last line of the story is one of Draco's first lines
Afrancum1 chapter 12 . 9/27
damn hermione! tell the bitch!
helena-3190 chapter 17 . 9/26
"-well, I'd rather not find out what happens when you tell the Dark Lord to fuck himself, you know?" Holy hell, oh my god, this is the most epic Dramione dialogue bit I've ever, ever read. 3
DelicatelyGifted chapter 30 . 9/20
holy... wow. this story was beautiful and made me feel soooo many things. thank you for putting this out into the world.
vinesofmagic chapter 1 . 7/25
oh my God, this is like poetry. And I'm hoping Hermione figures out that just because she is like that, doesn't mean she should be or needs to be.
Moccalove chapter 5 . 6/17
Ew, I don't mind a mean Malfoy but I do not care for a git Malfoy
Moccalove chapter 4 . 6/17
Moccalove chapter 2 . 6/17
Amen, sister!
Moccalove chapter 1 . 6/17
Better late than never, Hermione! ;)
Aetherios chapter 30 . 6/11
Their relationship is honestly so toxic but still beautiful. They're both so stubborn and arrogant sometimes, but insecure in the inside and my heart was breaking slowly throughout the entire story. I'll admit it, the masochist in me loved every part of this ride. I love how they both actually address their faults and imperfections at the end, it means they're moving forward. Thank you for this lovely story.
postmeridian lull chapter 30 . 5/27
this story is perfect, you're perfect. this took me through every single emotion. i've now read all your dramione fics and i don't think i've ever really reviewed them which is weird but i've loved every one of them. i bookmarked them and god knows how many times i've reread them. thank you for writing, you're fantastic
postmeridian lull chapter 27 . 5/27
oh damn
postmeridian lull chapter 23 . 5/27
every word you write is perfection
postmeridian lull chapter 22 . 5/27
please stop breaking my heart at 11:03 wednesday night, i don't think i can handle it
postmeridian lull chapter 15 . 5/27
aw my heart just cracked in two
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »