Reviews for Difficult
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 30 . 8/11
I just wanted you to know how this fic affected me...I'm positive this is the most intense, passionate, correct character description fanfic I've read on this site! I can tell you; I've read thousands! I absolutely LOVE Dramione and your story had me frustrated, sad, ecstatic and feeling much like a yo-yo...in the best way possible! Brilliant work!
Julie5 chapter 5 . 7/12
aww wheres the rage? shes like a hissing kitten all sputter and no bite.
Julie5 chapter 2 . 7/12
nice love the rage now lets burn something or break someone
Julie5 chapter 1 . 7/12
oh this hurts me. Thank you
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/13
Loving this very much
Caroline chapter 30 . 1/15
This is by far the best Dramione story I’ve ever read! I love it so so much! ️️️
Elliania chapter 30 . 11/8/2021
amazing story. complicated characters and complicated relationship. it was perfect ! thank you for sharing!

Kat
spikeslovely chapter 30 . 10/15/2021
I LOVE your style of writing. So intense all the time. Excellent story.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/28/2021
this is soo soo beautiful! i love every single chapter in this story! thank u for sharing this! ure awesome! xx
longsaigondeptrai chapter 30 . 8/17/2021
really cool story but they found too much time to have conservation
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 30 . 7/28/2021
Read it again -
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 15 . 7/26/2021
(“You're in love with me?" I whispered. He snorted angrily."I don't—I don't fucking know, Granger.)

Dude! Where’s the romance? They are literally having sex and it’s…what? A game to them? He doesn’t know if he loves her and she doesn’t care that he doesn’t? Is this all just a scratch they had to itch? Why would they have sex if they aren’t in love with each other? And before you say “AttrAction!”; Hermione was in love with and attracted to Ron and wanted to be with him and she was able to keep her virtue. Why would she abandon it and give it to Draco when he’s such a douchebag? If I was in love with a boy like Draco who I had begun to see in a new light and wanted to give them a part of me (that I hadn’t given any other boy mind you) and he said “This doesn’t mean anything.” I would have died inside, and I wouldn’t EVER talk to him again. I WOULDN’T have swooned like an idiot and been like Hermione who basically acted like, “Yes! Abuse me mentally and emotionally but I’ll still love you! And I don’t need anything back from you! Keep being a prat! It’s so attractive!” Just the thought makes me want to throw up in my mouth and go burn something down.

You should have made this more authentic and beautiful and true. It’s the delay of gratification that makes a romance so delicious! DELAY OF GRATIFICATION! Not sleeping around with bad boys who have bipolar disorders like your Malfoy obviously has. Like a classic Pride and Prejudice love story. A high-bred, proud, and wealthy heir falls in love (reluctantly) with an intelligent, witty, know-it-all. Except the intelligent lady doesn’t like him because he insulted her (mudblood). Eventually they realize that their pride and prejudice against each other was misplaced and they become better people because of their love for each other.

That’s a much better story.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 7/26/2021
Awww! I’m sad that the Golden Trio aren’t together. They aren’t going to last very long without her. She was prideful…..but she kinda had a right to be All the times she saved their a**? Seriously.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 7/26/2021
Wow! I love the beginning to this story! Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
ValkSkadi chapter 30 . 7/23/2021
Oh! And just to add: I think my favorite throughline in this story was the cookies. Such a little thing but it genuinely made the whole thing that little bit more sweet and engaging for me.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »