Reviews for Difficult
listen i get this was written in 2012 before everyone had a god damn revelation that what a woman does with her body is her own business but -

what the ever living frick frack is this

ron's throwing around the S word at hermione even though he got himself wet in lavendar

draco is bipolar apparently?

and hermione just keeps getting attacked on all sides

like give the girl a break she's human

this story is so frustrating and these characters are hateful

i'm gonna read it till the end because it is nagging my soul

i wanna slap everyone and their stupidity
ravishingwarrior chapter 30 . 11/14
You are a fanfiction GOD, honestly. This is beautiful 3
natashaa78 chapter 30 . 11/13
Loved it! However, I was soooo frustrated with them both, they fought so much I just had the continuous urge to punch them repeatedly. Overall I enjoyed it.
natashaa78 chapter 26 . 11/13
They are so freaking adorable, I can’t. Their relationship-Love- is so intense.
iamthek chapter 30 . 11/12
This was soo good. I only had 3 hours of aleep last night because I couldn't stop reading. Sometimes it was a bit too much dramatic and I git annoyed with Hermione for making everything so DIFFICULT but I guess that's the point.
irisperson415 chapter 28 . 11/8
well...she got out of the game real fast. Lol come on hermione you’re supposed to be smart and fast at thinking, instead you’re just having a dramatic inner monologue like you always do.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 22 . 10/28
Always thought she was a bit dense here.
I'm shook, that was amazing.
mowmers chapter 30 . 10/9
I loved this Hermione and Draco. I imagine if dramione was cannon, this is what it would have looked like. Just the right touch of angst.
A person chapter 30 . 10/3
Holy shit. This is perfect. There is no other word to describe it. it's PERFECTION. Thank you for writing this.
Haresis chapter 30 . 9/8
Thank you so so much for this, this masterpiece. I usually like to read war genres like The Fallout and Iso but this, this is on par with those. Bcos you kept the essence of H and D amidst the war, bcos sometimes that is all we ever actually cared, and their neverending arguments ofcourse. I love it. To bits. Thank you, again.
CrowningGlorie chapter 1 . 8/26
I'm loving this story so much. I'm so desperately looking forward to learning more about draco. Your characterisation of hermione is spot-on, and so interesting. I can really identify with her. But what really gets me is the writing quality. I've traveled through so many fanfic recs that people call "well-written", and I can't deal with the writing. But this. It's so good. It's so relaxing to finally read professional-quality work that I'm actually getting choked up about it. A couple of my favourite lines so farbut oh, why had no one ever told me how good it felt to get lost somewhere new?He kissed me slowly. He kissed me gently. He kissed me and I went deaf, blind and stupid" I'm so grateful to you for writing this. I hope you write more looooooong dramione fics. I'll be reading them all.
lol I take back what I said about sympathizing with Ron, Lavander and Pansy. I didn't realize where this plot was headed. I'm glad I can still hate them without feeling guilty. Still love this story very much!
I don't know where to start. Everything about this story is so beautiful. I've never read one where Lucius is trying to talk Draco out of taking the Mark, and his reasonings were so believable even when I compared him to his canon version. As for Draco and Hermione their flaws were pushed to the forefront with no apologies, it was very raw and I was quite impressed that I did not hate their whining behavior cause I tend to hate it when it gets unnecessarily melodramatic but you pulled it off so perfectly that I did not hate them for it. I have also never read a fic where Hermione states she will love him unconditionally even before he is marked. Every fic I've read it is always he is already marked. I feel that this really retraites the theme of unconditional love regardless of their flaws which are the same issues that Ron and Pansy could not overcome with Hermione and Draco. I also actually really like Harry's character which is also very rare. He was very insightful with Hermione and a good friend. Lastly, it pains me to say I don't like Lavender, Ron nor Pansy but you gave them enough merit in their reasonings for me to feel sympathetic for them cause usually in this type of story I just hate them outright. Sorry for my rambles but thank you for giving me a new perspective on these characters. Thank you!
AvahHoshigaki chapter 30 . 8/13
Wonderful! Lovely! I was crying for hours and smiling while doing so!
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »