Reviews for Difficult
Knee him between he legs!
holycowirock chapter 30 . 6/15
I don’t even have words for how much I loved this story. The dialogue between Draco and Hermione was just so perfect.
meelomango chapter 30 . 5/28
This was the wittiest piece of art I've read. Oh my goodness. With real, everyday couple problems. I found myself smiling throughout ninety percent of this fic (aside from the drama of course). I absolutely love your writing and your characterizations. Thank you for sharing this.
JaxFromPlanetJukebox chapter 30 . 5/19
So I cried—like, a lot. I cried the entire time I read this and I don’t think I was ready for it to be over. I kept getting so frustrated reading this, but I loved it at the same time because of the heartbreak I oddly enough kept feeling (I like the feeling of bittersweet and sad things). This was wonderful and you have a marvelous way with words. I’m in love with this story and thank you for writing it.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 30 . 5/16
Ive spent the last 24 hours reading this and I LOVE IT because it was dramatic af and so much teen angst and aaaaahh it was so worth sleeping at 4 am for this. Favorite scene: when they have their first real kiss and D says something like "I think I might like that girl" ugh. Perfect.
CNova chapter 30 . 5/13
I really enjoyed the premise of this story and the progress they made together as a couple. Some of the going back and forth was too angsty for me but overall, I really, really enjoyed this story!
coyg81 chapter 30 . 5/9
Really enjoyed that. Very intense writing. Loved it x
coyg81 chapter 20 . 5/8
OMFG! What the frick is Draco doing?
MotekElm chapter 30 . 5/7
aww, great story. I wish there was another chapter or an epilogue. the whole story is a tiny bit frustrating because they are both portrayed as such flawed people, yet that's also what makes it great. it would also help to have an A/N at the beginning of the story letting people know this is an AU 7th year, with Canon only until the end of 5th yr
MotekElm chapter 24 . 5/7
I love this chapter. I was sh he didn't have to he so secretive about everything. it's romantic, but Hermione deserves better
MotekElm chapter 20 . 5/7
heart breaking chapter
MotekElm chapter 18 . 5/7
great Harry portrayal
MotekElm chapter 18 . 5/7
great fic so far. I love the drama, angst, and learning to live the real person
coyg81 chapter 12 . 5/7
That was intense
coyg81 chapter 11 . 5/7
Oh dear! I think she may of screwed up here
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »