Reviews for Difficult
blue2skie chapter 30 . 9/15
wow,just wow! I can't even describe... Just amazing!
takingflight4 chapter 30 . 9/5
Ahhhhhhhhh no it cant be over. ALL THE TURMOIL all the strife. THE internal debates and external complications.

I cannot possibly see this end. ahhhhh. it was an excellent angsty compelling story. Seriously so so good. Ugh so good. Thank you for writing it!
Gingin3736 chapter 22 . 9/3
I've been ugly crying for the last few chapters and I'm so glad she finally told him off.
Gingin3736 chapter 2 . 9/3
Wow, this is so good. The end of this chapter made me tear up. Perfection.
Team Miriku chapter 15 . 8/25
I think you’ve got a lot of promise... this is a bit on the melodramatic side but I think that’s intended. Got whiplash a few times from how quickly fights were resolved and immediately restarted. Hermione seems crueler and less principled than in canon; I am not sure I buy how forthright Draco was with getting the Mark and her reactions, but that’s ok! My biggest feedback is to work on your voice for characters. You use a lot of broken sentences (em dashes etc) which is natural in real life, but it shows up in nearly every line of dialogue and it’s distracting. It also takes away from your characterizations because they all talk the same way (would lavender and Harry and hermione and pansy and Draco really all have the same broken speech patterns and verbal tics?)
You also overuse italics for emphasizing words. I’ve guilty of doing this... the end result is that it is very distracting. Instead of emphasizing a tone to read it in, it makes people notice every single italic and takes you out of the story. A little can go a long way!

Cheers. :)
Wowowowowwow thanks for writing this! It was crazy crazy seeing their love story and even with all their imperfections still struggling through to communicate what they mean :)
Wowowowowow these emotions and conversations are just so raw!
THAT LAST PARAGRAPH! Oh goodness, finally something right! (I hopeeeee!)
Oh my gosh what a roller coaster!
Whoa. What a chapter!
Ugh my heart the words! Skfnekdmfkskxsnd
OH MYTHE WORDSSSS! I have none to express how amazing this is!
OOF ALL THE TRUTHS AND THE LIES AND THE COVER UPS OH MY HEARTTTTR
OH MY GOSH. THIS CHAPTER! Oh my goodness this chapter! I can’t even aldkenlwmdnewldmdmeks so good
OH GOODNESS THATS WHAT SHE SAID?! Hilarioussssss also goodness, so cruel to pansy
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »