Reviews for Difficult
OMG Such an amazing story
Project6stuff chapter 30 . 8/5
I love the dialogue in this! It felt so real and so them and so teenage like and just oh god this fic was a fucking rollercoaster of emotions! The ending was just absolutely perfect to! I just want to personally thank you for writing such an amazing fic
Ydream08 chapter 1 . 7/26
This leaves me so contradicting! As it would Hermione. I mean, I personally believe that the basis of a relationship is accepting one another. BUT relationship requires sacrifices and let's be honest, it's not two pieces of a puzzle perfectly fitting but perhaps seventy percent with the remaining thirty percent being filled with love. What I'm trying getting at is that it is logical that Hermione wanted Ron to accept her flaws but she is impossible for thinking she shouldn't be honing down those flaws for the sake of Ron to make the relationship work. It's Hermione stubbornness and pride getting in the way. I'm awed at how well you put it! And that short spat with Malfoy was just perfect. To highlight that she had been blind to all of it. And hint that with Malfoy it could be different just thrills me! Amazing work! You're of the few authors who go with the first p.o.v. so I'm impressed and happy with the change. Thank you for the story!
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 30 . 6/29
IM ANGRY CAUSE I WAS ON CHAPTER 18 AND ACCJDENTALLY CLICKED 30 INSTEAD OF NEXT SO I JUST READ THE LST CHAPTER BY ACCIDENT UGH. i just thought you did a time jump i’m gonna go back and read the rest but this is such a beautiful story i love it so much
Knee him between he legs!
holycowirock chapter 30 . 6/15
I don’t even have words for how much I loved this story. The dialogue between Draco and Hermione was just so perfect.
meelomango chapter 30 . 5/28
This was the wittiest piece of art I've read. Oh my goodness. With real, everyday couple problems. I found myself smiling throughout ninety percent of this fic (aside from the drama of course). I absolutely love your writing and your characterizations. Thank you for sharing this.
jaxfromplanetJUKEBOX chapter 30 . 5/19
So I cried—like, a lot. I cried the entire time I read this and I don’t think I was ready for it to be over. I kept getting so frustrated reading this, but I loved it at the same time because of the heartbreak I oddly enough kept feeling (I like the feeling of bittersweet and sad things). This was wonderful and you have a marvelous way with words. I’m in love with this story and thank you for writing it.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 30 . 5/16
Ive spent the last 24 hours reading this and I LOVE IT because it was dramatic af and so much teen angst and aaaaahh it was so worth sleeping at 4 am for this. Favorite scene: when they have their first real kiss and D says something like "I think I might like that girl" ugh. Perfect.
CNova chapter 30 . 5/13
I really enjoyed the premise of this story and the progress they made together as a couple. Some of the going back and forth was too angsty for me but overall, I really, really enjoyed this story!
coyg81 chapter 30 . 5/9
Really enjoyed that. Very intense writing. Loved it x
coyg81 chapter 20 . 5/8
OMFG! What the frick is Draco doing?
MotekElm chapter 30 . 5/7
aww, great story. I wish there was another chapter or an epilogue. the whole story is a tiny bit frustrating because they are both portrayed as such flawed people, yet that's also what makes it great. it would also help to have an A/N at the beginning of the story letting people know this is an AU 7th year, with Canon only until the end of 5th yr
MotekElm chapter 24 . 5/7
I love this chapter. I was sh he didn't have to he so secretive about everything. it's romantic, but Hermione deserves better
MotekElm chapter 20 . 5/7