Reviews for The Daryl Dixon Equation
noali chapter 3 . 2/22
OMG! I rarely review before the last chapter but I feel I HAVE to. I just can't stop laughing imagining Daryl teaching the classes you mentioned! Bad Assery 101 and Survival Training 1A - The Death Valley Edition in which the latter is way awesome! Oh god! Love it! It also got me thinking how cool will actually be to read a fic about that too! Daryl/Glenn of course!
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Great start to a story. The last sentence really made me laugh.
MacKenzie chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Probably one of the best Daryl/Glenn fanfics I have read. Really amazing writing. Great job!
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Just love it. I can so see Glenn rationalizing/analyzing/giving up like this! xD Go team!
PriPri1977 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
All right, I'm hooked. I cannot wait to see where this goes.
saena88 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
"The point was that Daryl wouldn't recognize flirtation, subtle or overt, even if it danced the Macarena ass naked right in front of his face, wearing only Dale's bucket hat and Shane's Mossberg."

Good googly moogly this is so funny! And just so precious... I simply cannot contain my love for this fic!

I have this image in my head of Glenn going haywire when he snaps and catapults himself at Daryl like a lunatic, horny ass spider monkey... It is wonderful...

And Daryl... That smexy and smarmy man... Oh how much of a tease he is... Guh... Ovaries are indeed over...

And "gripping stuff" indeed *pun intended - a nudge and a wink*

AND the whole idea of repeating "for the good" GAHAHAHAHAAAA

I seriously love you to the point that it hurts... You are the real deal my friend!
doctorkaitlyn chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I am now certain that this is one of the best stories I've ever read, anywhere, in any fandom. It's actually quite difficult for a story to make me laugh and this succeeded multiple times! I've said it once and I'll say again: Glenn's character is just so, so fantastic. I absolutely love how you make him into this slightly cocky, completely clueless guy. And Daryl! Daryl Dixon, being all smug and handsome and completely aware of this all! Just, brilliant. This very concept was brilliant and you're brilliant and I wish I could properly say how much I loved this. But I think you get the picture :D
LisaBoston chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
great ending!
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
wonderful start, not enough Glenn's POV out there.
AkuZekuForever chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Aww, I'm so sad it's over. I really enjoyed this fic! It was super interesting!
saena88 chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Bahahahahahhaaa! The image of Glenn going through those magazines is just crazy hilarious!

"Flirtation Tactics" GAhahahaa Only Glenn would be reminded of warfare and battle strategies! I'm simply enamored with Glenn's thought process.. It's so funny and cute, and charmingly strange.. He's such a weirdo!

Some of the "tactics" that Glenn was sifting through were so comical, considering I could only think of Glenn doing those things, resulting in Daryl looking at him like he's lost his marbles.. HAHAAAHAA

Ooooh, and I can't get over Glenn's jealousy of Carol... What, with those "quiet conversations" Daryl has with Carol? It's not surprising Glenn would be so thoroughly annoyed... However, thanks to the prompt, something tells me these hushed words have to do with Glenn...? But, of course, Glenn's troll ass doesn't know that... LOL

Pair that with Daryl brushing off Glenn... Is he just shy, or is he teasing Glenn? Playing hard to get? lol

This is just too cute... Guh... I love it!

And, these lines are classic:

"Which, in Daryl's case, likely included anything from terrorizing the local Bambi population..."

"...the man was a freakin' enigma. An enigma wrapped up in a burrito, and dunked in the kind of nonessential clarity unique to that of only the fucking Bermuda Triangle."

Dude, I seriously adore you to bits! I cannot wait for the final chapter! I must know what happens!
ResistPsychicDeath chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Oh, Glenn... you are hopeless. Haha.

Gorgeous chapter, can't wait to see what happens next... hopefully Glenn comes up with something reasonable.
AkageOokami chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Please continue! i LOVE it XD
saena88 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
OOOOOHH YES! Daryl’s got his eye on Glenn! hurhurhur

And Glenn, you wonderful troll, you! I adore your Glenn, Muse! He is perfect! Guuuhh….

God I love this! I must know what happens neeeeeeeext!

And you are not terrible! Just terribly amazing!
AkuZekuForever chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Yay! I was so happy when I saw this pop up in my inbox! I love how Glenn overthinks this all so much. It amuses me to no end.