Reviews for Thick as Thieves
Guest chapter 35 . 2/24/2014
dont really like how everything goes so wrong for the protagonist bit repetitive maybe Michael could show some intelligence he had been hiding from his family and take control or something
LittletonPace chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
Woo! Epic future battleworld! i love the direction you're taking here :P
LittletonPace chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Gah, no! Wash was saved but sent back and the portals broked! but is this another trick from Lucas? does he know the portal is broken and Michael will never be able to confirm if Wash is gone? :( But what an ending! Well done! So epic! I knew Michael would have to walk throught he portal, he really didn't have anything at Terra Nova anymore, he couldn't stay there was just no way he could stay!
LittletonPace chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Phew! For both Lucas and Wash! Poor Michael, he really did turn into Lucas at the end. It's so interesting to map Michael's downfall because I compare it to what Lucas must have gone through, similar events led them to the same conclusion. only one more chapter to go!
LittletonPace chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
Aw, no, not Skye! I do love Michael's angst though, that maybe it was feeling that horrendous pain of loss that made Lucas do the unthinkable, and thats what Michael is feeling when he thinks to sacrifice Skye.

Gah, what a cliffhanger!
LittletonPace chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I LOVE that you tied in quotes from our collabs into this :) i always thought that quote "if you kill me, you'll have nothing" was way too perfect :) Poor banged up, heartbroken Michael. But i love that he and Lucas shared memories of their mother, even bitter ones, it's something!
LittletonPace chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Nooo! You killed Wash! Well, it appears that you've killed Wash :P I'm still holding out hope Lucas had his gun on stun and not kill :)

PS - Yay! Skye/Lucas hookup! woohoo!
LittletonPace chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
It would be such an odd but great thing if Michael and Mira hooked up lol They play off each other well, whether you intended it or not there is SO something there with them lol
Lucket4Ever chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
:'-( I don't want that to be the end!
Love the story and can't wait for more xx
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL i love the added 2150 storyline. I kind of was disappointed that there wasn't more about that time line in the show. I wish the actual show went this way. I know that you're busy, but I would love to see your season 2. You know, whenever you got time. This story has been amazing! I was a bit skeptical at first with adding in a new Taylor, but you did it so well and it blended together nicely.
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
That was amazing. FANTASTIC Amazing ending. I'm so sad now. There's at least an epilogue to read now! I'm almost scared to read it.
LadyStrider17 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh, an amazing ending! I missed the first episode of TN so I didn't really get a look at how the world was before they went through that portal. Nichol reminds me of Umbridge in Harry Potter-an evil little thing. This story was so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And you've set up the epilogue just right for a sequel. I do hope that it will come out soon!
Vic chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
I hope to see you soon too! :-)
Fenrisulven13 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
GREAT ending Michael forced to join the Phoenix thugs to keep Wash safe I wondered for a while there,

And I agree with others here Lucas can NEVER be redeemed and reconcile with his father, he's gone too far for that.
still poor Michael though!
This story was at least semi-dark

I'd really like to see a sequel to this story!
LadyStrider17 chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so amazing! This was such a brilliant ending to the story. Dang, I just can't believe it! I'm so glad you went in this direction with the story instead of other fics on the site where Lucas reconciles with the Commander. This is so much more real to his character. And for Michael now too! I can't believe the Commander said that it's too late for Lucas though. I liked Micheal's musings when he was wondering if it was even possible to save Lucas. Wow, just wow. This was soo good! Thank you so much for writing this awesome story! :D