Reviews for Thick as Thieves
TheKatieBugg chapter 35 . 10/27/2015
Loved it but sad there's not more!
TheKatieBugg chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
How old is Skye supposed to be here?
Guest chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
Here's what I think is Michael's plan, after Wash's suppose death. At first, he's was going to kill Lucas and commit suicide because he had nothing left to go back to, his Dad thinks he betrayed him and the colony will deem him an enemy. But when Lucas admitted Wash was alive and back 2149, he figured that he could defect to Lucas side, find Wash, eliminate Lucas and his employers since Terra Nova will always be under threat as long as their alive, return with Wash to the past then perhaps his father and Terra Nova will accept him back or at least a start and he can be with Wash, all his problems solved. Michael figured that he might be the best way to earn his Dad, the family and Wash back.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/24/2014
dont really like how everything goes so wrong for the protagonist bit repetitive maybe Michael could show some intelligence he had been hiding from his family and take control or something
LittletonPace chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
Woo! Epic future battleworld! i love the direction you're taking here :P
LittletonPace chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Gah, no! Wash was saved but sent back and the portals broked! but is this another trick from Lucas? does he know the portal is broken and Michael will never be able to confirm if Wash is gone? :( But what an ending! Well done! So epic! I knew Michael would have to walk throught he portal, he really didn't have anything at Terra Nova anymore, he couldn't stay there was just no way he could stay!
LittletonPace chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Phew! For both Lucas and Wash! Poor Michael, he really did turn into Lucas at the end. It's so interesting to map Michael's downfall because I compare it to what Lucas must have gone through, similar events led them to the same conclusion. only one more chapter to go!
LittletonPace chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
Aw, no, not Skye! I do love Michael's angst though, that maybe it was feeling that horrendous pain of loss that made Lucas do the unthinkable, and thats what Michael is feeling when he thinks to sacrifice Skye.

Gah, what a cliffhanger!
LittletonPace chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I LOVE that you tied in quotes from our collabs into this :) i always thought that quote "if you kill me, you'll have nothing" was way too perfect :) Poor banged up, heartbroken Michael. But i love that he and Lucas shared memories of their mother, even bitter ones, it's something!
LittletonPace chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Nooo! You killed Wash! Well, it appears that you've killed Wash :P I'm still holding out hope Lucas had his gun on stun and not kill :)

PS - Yay! Skye/Lucas hookup! woohoo!
LittletonPace chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
It would be such an odd but great thing if Michael and Mira hooked up lol They play off each other well, whether you intended it or not there is SO something there with them lol
Lucket4Ever chapter 35 . 8/9/2013
:'-( I don't want that to be the end!
Love the story and can't wait for more xx
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL i love the added 2150 storyline. I kind of was disappointed that there wasn't more about that time line in the show. I wish the actual show went this way. I know that you're busy, but I would love to see your season 2. You know, whenever you got time. This story has been amazing! I was a bit skeptical at first with adding in a new Taylor, but you did it so well and it blended together nicely.
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
That was amazing. FANTASTIC Amazing ending. I'm so sad now. There's at least an epilogue to read now! I'm almost scared to read it.
LadyStrider17 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
Oh my gosh, an amazing ending! I missed the first episode of TN so I didn't really get a look at how the world was before they went through that portal. Nichol reminds me of Umbridge in Harry Potter-an evil little thing. This story was so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And you've set up the epilogue just right for a sequel. I do hope that it will come out soon!