Reviews for TwentyTwo Hats
Captain Greene chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
Prairie, ever the responsible leader. Only one more Hat to go!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Heh, cute.
Captain Greene chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
Heh heh heh, Dr. Light in a Santa suit! I didn't realize how those things can brighten people's days, but they do. Got a lot of comments on my hat this year and gave it away to someone else who would wear it proudly all night, Christmas eve. Christmas time is so much fun!

Nice chapter. :-)
Akainokami chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
Let me guess...She found it.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Nice. That seems perfect for Ira, even though you never see her in the second game. Good job!
Captain Greene chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Rock, the logical, philosophical, bargain hunter! Nice chapter!
Akainokami chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
O.o I don't know what to say to Giro...Unfortunate or lively?
RedemptionWarrior chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Yeah, poor Giro. Having to take care to two kids during Halloween. Though, what kind of costume is he being saddled with that requires such a massive hat?
Captain Greene chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha, Giro in a sombrero! I can see him wearing one, even if only to please some small children on one day of the year.
RandyPandy chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
I see what you did there with Pride's name. Poipu, the name she told Netto in the anime, and Tron, the Legends character and what she was supposed to originally be named. xD
RedemptionWarrior chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Hahaha! Those three...This seems completely in character for those guys.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Hehe, I was expecting Pirate man, but Burner and Dynamo joining in on the fun, that's hilarious!
Captain Greene chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Thar be a new Hat, I see. Aye, and a mighty fine one, at that!
Captain Greene chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Nice tribute to the ones lost those eleven years ago, and those who fight now for our freedom.
SubZeroChimera chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Both funny, the image of Zero running hell-for-leather into the fray with a colour-mismatched beret, and sad, considering poor Ciel... Another nice chapter!