Reviews for Doctor Dearest
kittyrsocute chapter 3 . 1/12
Oh update soon please! *makes pouting face*
Khmaniac1004 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
2 b fair 2 harry though, his mom abandoned him on the night his dad was murdered, left him to b neglected by the dursley's while he was gallivanting the universe, left him alone 2 face death by voldemort numerous times, and the pops in when he's settled down with a wide and three kids (none of said events the doctor was there 4). While I get the whole space time continuum thing, 2 harry, it's still a pretty sick move. Still, can't wait 2 c more!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
OMG can't wait 2 c the doctor's reaction 2 this!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Love this story! PLEASE update it soon!
farawisa chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
lovely story so far. hope to see more of this and soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Awesome story! Please update it soon!
Darklooshkin chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Oh harry, didn't the time turner teach you anything about handling spoilers that could hard-reset the universe?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
It's interesting so far, wonder how the Doctor's going to take the news.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
That was interesting. I look forward to seeing the Doctor's further reaction. Thanks for sharing.
The Potters of the Future chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Harry has abandoment issues
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Excellent update, thanks! I adore Sarah Jane.
zeynel chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I LOVE THIS ! ! ! Hope to see a new part soon! It's so rare to see the doctor flabbergasted Or even just really surprised, come to think of it...
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Interesting idea...and makes my head hurt.
nobodez chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Well, aside from much too long of a wait, you've got a bit of a pronoun problem. You often use "he" to mean Harry in the same paragraph you mention the Doctor, another male character. Makes things a bit difficult to read, since it's not consistent enough to just mentally replace "he" with "Harry".

Otherwise, glad it's back, and hope the wait for more is shorter.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 9/13/2013