Reviews for Valentine's Day
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Sweet. I hate slash where there is none and I started with trepidation, only to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks.
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Awww, cute. I love seeing Denny's sappy side.
ASuDC chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
You never ceases to amaze me...again you have accomplished to write a wonderful and perfect Alan and Denny story. Thumbs up!

The story has everything, the heart of a BL – fan could wish for. ;-) It’s lovingly, you put a great deal of humor in it...Alan and Denny are spot-on...and you even mentioned Jerry and Katie ;-)))

I think it’s sweet that Denny plans to give Alan back the holiday – spirit. _ Especially since he is a Crane now...and Cranes love holidays. ;-))) This is a wonderful sentence, by the way. :-)

What I like the most is, how Denny explains to Alan what Valentine’s Day is about:

"Valentine's Day, Alan, is a day when you can show appreciation for those people who are important to you, whether you have sex with them or not. Like I told you when I proposed: Like it or not, you are the man that I love and that makes you the most important person in my life.”

This is so, so sweet . _ Love it!

That Denny fears his husband could cry and calling him a girl afterwards, is a nice touch too. ROFL

Well done! Thank you so much for writing it...and please continue...as you know it’s very much appreciated. ;-)))
MLaw chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was excellent! YOU have become a writing machine. Have all those neon light finally gotten to you? Great job!