Reviews for Naruto: Conqueror of Nations!
ARSLOTHES chapter 4 . 5/31
Damn, this Naruto is quite the ladies man. Definitely more suave than in canon. Hope you update soon
PLEASE please please please please continue this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Good but i want morre
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
not to sound ungrate ful but your sex scean are a little lack luster or just skiped over you have the perfict building to them but you never act
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
forgive me for being so bold but as far as i know, there is no namikaze clan
same random guy chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
think you could update something mor than just a few chapters?
it's gettin' on my nerves the fact that as soon as you start a story, get some chapters and get a plot you just leave it, what kind of author just write at this level's skill just to drop the story?

you are very talented at writting, but fergettin' it just because it was a random idea really sucks
kakasott chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
great job...i really where this is headed. can't wait for next chapter.
guisniperman chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Cool, Update soon.
Naruto greatest fan chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Heyl
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Naruto doesn't resemble himself at all except in appearance, his personality is just like every other fic where he's a heartless, cocky, asshole who the authors thinks i'll be impressed by. He's more or less just a mary-sue at this point.
Naruto greatest fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hey
Master Solo chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Interesting so far. Any chances of threesomes and yuri mixed into the harem?
Spartan Ninja chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I like this story, I like it a lot. The only critique I have on you is that you've written limes, not lemons, because they're not that descriptive. But it's still all good. Please update soon.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you Plz add Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Anko, Tayuya, Tenten and Temari to Naruto's Harem)(PLZ?)
raveman2 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Well this interesting, I'll be looking forward to this when it comes out.