Reviews for Realism
Ennalight chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Some parts are so sad and others made me laugh like mad! You are a seriously good writer! o.o
Still the chicken part... one of the best comedy I have read in years!
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Seriously appreciate this story.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I love this fic. Most of the time, Sasuke would come back to Naruto and he'd accept after a few minutes. I'm glad Naruto stuck by his resolve, because what Sai said is extremely correct. I'm glad he has Sai, Gaara, and Kiba. I love Naruto and his way of talking, his "humanity" lines gets funny, haha. I'm glad Sakura got slapped back into reality, finally. Great job!
randomKittyX3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Love this!
demon otaku chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i liked this one even better! im offline right now but when i sign in ill totally favorite this. also if someone cheated on me i dont think i would be able to trust them, i would most likelly react like naruto and pretend im fine only i might be a little more harsh when they try to talk to i could just go on and on (funny how i talk so easily to online strangers) but im going to cut this short. in a nutshell: i enjoyed the story and you can say you got someone who doesnt even like reading yaoi to read your story.
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You made a good point and I totally agree with you. Trust has to be earned and when broken the repercussions can be traumatic for those involved.
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awesome story. I like the truthfulness behind it.
LemonGoldenTree chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Trust is important, it's like a mirror ... You can reforme it when it's broken, but you'll always see the fucking shards
Hikari no Kurai chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my god, I fucking love you! Not only are you a great, and I mean GREAT, writer but this story is what I'm fucking talking about! It's so real and true and unlike so much of the other shit that people post online.

The ugly truth of it is, that when someone cheats on you it's hard, near impossible really, to build anything back from that. I mean, you basically give this person your trust, Naruto might have been holding out on emotion but the fact that he even entered into a relationship with Sasuke basically means he gave him his trust, and the cheater just throws it back in your face! It's tough to recover from that and you're constantly wondering whether they're doing it again or have done it already. People can't live with that mistrust and eventually it leads to resentment and hate on both sides.

And so many of the other fics on this site just don't comprehend that. They have a guy (mostly Sasuke) cheat on someone (Naruto) and after some angst and yelling that someone just forgives the guy! And it's like nothing ever happened, which is just stupid because you can't forget something like that. I had some experience, a guy that I really loved who I thought loved me cheated on me and I was shattered. We tried to make it work afterwards but I was always checking his phone or his receipts/credit cards and it got to the point where I followed him once. It just drove me insane and it didn't make him happy either. Finally I just broke up with him. It's been a while and I'm healing but not to the point to where I'm ready to really see him or trust any guy past the friend-zone. But I'm getting there.

So I'm happy you wrote this fic, if only because it shows the reality of cheating and how it does affect people even if they don't show it. Thank you.
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This story was funny, bold and simply...amazing...
You did a great job!

Alyssa-kaye :D
sakurablossoms chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i've just read your story & i have to admit, the way you wrote it hit a home run in my opinion. i do hope you write some more stories (if possible multi-chap ones) because it's interesting how you pace the stories in such a way that i keep wanting to read them.
LeyCoo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I found it! Lol! And it's awesome!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story! Again, like the prequel, I loved it! Haha. The realism of this story made it all the more awesome. I mean, I've never been cheated on before since I've never been in a relationship but I always thought that if one day my boyfriend or maybe my husband cheats on me, my faith and trust in him would really take a long time to repair. So yeah, Kudos to the realism! I love it.

As my motto in life(Well, not really but whatever haha): When one cheats, don't expect a happy ending with the one you cheated on, sucker! Thanks again for the story! Lovelots :*
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/26/2012