Reviews for Wild Things
I noticed that in chapter 8 you made Wyatt call Grace 'mum' instead of 'mom' like in the rest if it. I was wondering if u could tell me what country u come from? Just pm phantomstallion11 my FanFiction account. Soz but I can't log in in my iPod
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Please write the second one soon! I really want to keep reading!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
LOVE It I stayed up all night reading from chapter one till the end have anymore like this?
Guest chapter 28 . 4/20/2015
Please go ahead and write the sequel and update your prequel.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
If this story us finished then there are lots of things left undone.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/3/2015
This is such an amazing story! I read it twice! Are you going to update soon? It's been so long.I really can't wait to read more, you're such a great author. Sake forever XD
AbzStar101 chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
Love it! Please Update soon! :D
phantom4ever chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
you are the most amazing writer I've seen on this site... I'm just speechless and how well you can convey the story and the feeling. Thank you 3
guess who chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
U updated yay!ยก ;) Update again plz! Ru eventually gonna make this an M rating? Its getting hot in here! XD Love this & take the tumble. How long is the Hiatus gonna last? U should do pokemon romance. Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, penguin or ikarishipping update this soon plz luv this!
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Wonderful story!
HopelessRomantic2319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love this story and anxiously awaiting the next chapter :-)
cocorocks111 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god you can't just stop there! Authors like you are the reason I only like to read complete stories - I don't have the patience to wait for such an amazing read!
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Awww! I love this chapter. But 2 Vanners! Gezz!
Jump4Life chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely love this story! I hope you are able to update soon, because the anticipation for upcoming chapters is killer. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to more steamy scenes between Sam and Jake like the one at the end of this chapter? I'm excited to find out more about these horses and see more of Brandon and Morgan in the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
Omg you updated! Thank you thank you thank you! Update soon please