Reviews for Wild Things
This is such an amazing story! I read it twice! Are you going to update soon? It's been so long.I really can't wait to read more, you're such a great author. Sake forever XD
AbzStar101 chapter 28 . 1/26
Love it! Please Update soon! :D
phantom4ever chapter 19 . 1/17
you are the most amazing writer I've seen on this site... I'm just speechless and how well you can convey the story and the feeling. Thank you 3
guess who chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
U updated yay!ยก ;) Update again plz! Ru eventually gonna make this an M rating? Its getting hot in here! XD Love this & take the tumble. How long is the Hiatus gonna last? U should do pokemon romance. Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, penguin or ikarishipping update this soon plz luv this!
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Wonderful story!
HopelessRomantic2319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love this story and anxiously awaiting the next chapter :-)
cocorocks111 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god you can't just stop there! Authors like you are the reason I only like to read complete stories - I don't have the patience to wait for such an amazing read!
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Awww! I love this chapter. But 2 Vanners! Gezz!
Jump4Life chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely love this story! I hope you are able to update soon, because the anticipation for upcoming chapters is killer. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to more steamy scenes between Sam and Jake like the one at the end of this chapter? I'm excited to find out more about these horses and see more of Brandon and Morgan in the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
Omg you updated! Thank you thank you thank you! Update soon please
When I Make It Shine chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
I loved it! I saw met the most beautiful Gypsy Vanner cross the other day- it was GV, a Percheron and a little bit of Quarter Horse, absolutely massive! I cant wait to read more :)
Ivy Crystal chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
love it!
Mouichido13 chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
I'm so glad your back! This is one of my favorite stories, and I was thrilled to see you had updated.

I have to say, though, that I am a little disappointed in the direction you took the story. I was really hoping that you would have them wait until their wedding night. I think it would make a more interesting and unique story if they resisted the temptation and their attraction and made their honeymoon extremely special. That's something that's unfortunately rare nowadays in both fanfiction and the world. I also think it would be a little more in character. Both Sam and Jake grew up with very traditional values, so I don't see them as likely to have sex before marriage.

Besides that, though, I really like this chapter. I loved seeing Sam and Jake come to an agreement about the horses and balance Jake's protectiveness with his understanding and trust in Sam's abilities. And the unspoken communication between them was fabulous. The fluffy romantic parts will always be my favorite!

I hope there's not too long of a wait before the next chapter. I am anxious to see more of the wedding planning and how it all turns out. Great job!
Kexxles chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've missed this story! Great chapter, I love how they realised they could still have fun without doing the deed! They are so innocent sometimes, which I think is a perfect characterisation of them. Can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully it wont be so long before we get ro read it :)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
I like how you wrote this. It wasn't overly graphic like most people do.