Reviews for Wild Things
ilhdc7 chapter 27 . 3/28
OMG! I love your writing. I'd like to read more. Your great. Plus, unlike lots of writers, its not too sex-y with that kinda stuff in it. I can't wait to read more!
SamForester26 chapter 27 . 3/3
Oh my gosh! I loved it!
Reminder: Sam and jake would NOT break up!
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 27 . 2/24
Awwwwwwwww! JakexSam! Love those two! Nice chapter! Maybe a little more adventure soon?
BlackPetals23 chapter 27 . 2/20
Awww...so cute! How romantic, Jake! This makes me want to write to this category...I've been reading so many western stories...then again, it's not like it's a bad thing, right? XD

Keep writing, loving, living!

BP23
Athena Silverwolf chapter 27 . 2/20
Aw. I love the romantic side of Jake. Its just so sweet.
RuthLovesBTR chapter 27 . 2/20
Loved it! :) cant wait till the next update :) keep up the good work :)
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 27 . 2/20
Yayyyy you update! : D I loved it update soon please
Alisabeth chapter 27 . 2/20
I love how sentimental Jake is. And Chuck Wicks "Stealing Cinderella' was a nice touch ;) I cant wait to read more
horselovr2000 chapter 27 . 2/20
I love it! In the end Jake is so sweet!
It's been awhile! I really hope you update soon, this story is great!
hammie2b chapter 4 . 2/9
the part about the last picture of Sam crying cuz Jake was leaving will forever touch my heart! I feel like its real! you are doing a great job! I almost cried reading! I don't usually cry over what I am reading so, you did awesome!
Alexia chapter 26 . 1/31
One more thing, who's the guy in the cover picture? Just curious and once again, ENCORE ENCORE, AUTHOR AUTHOR!
Alexia chapter 26 . 1/31
AIEEEEEEEE! CLIFFHANGER! Wow, if people could sell books that were fanfiction you could TOTALLY sell this and I would SO buy this! AH! You are a GREAT author and I know you said that some people are complaining that the characters are out of character, I think you nailed their personalities! I hope you update soon, and bravissimo! WONDERFUL! BRAVO!
When I Make It Shine chapter 26 . 1/30
This is probably one of the absolute best Phantom Stallion stories up on this site, tied with Jakesgirl1001 who I believe removed all her pieces a few years ago when she was having trouble with plagiarism. I cannot wait to read more!
horselovr2000 chapter 26 . 1/15
I can't wait for the next update!