Reviews for Wild Things
That was AWSOME! I hope ur coming out with the sequel soon!
Mixup101 chapter 1 . 7/9
Hi I cant wait for the sequal and I hope you still plan on writing one this is one of my favorite stories on this website and I have read it about 10 times and it never gets old I hope you write more thanks for the lovely reading material.
FaultyImage chapter 28 . 5/11
Noooooo I wanted to to go on forever! I loved this story much
I noticed that in chapter 8 you made Wyatt call Grace 'mum' instead of 'mom' like in the rest if it. I was wondering if u could tell me what country u come from? Just pm phantomstallion11 my FanFiction account. Soz but I can't log in in my iPod
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Please write the second one soon! I really want to keep reading!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
LOVE It I stayed up all night reading from chapter one till the end have anymore like this?
Guest chapter 28 . 4/20/2015
Please go ahead and write the sequel and update your prequel.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
If this story us finished then there are lots of things left undone.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/3/2015
This is such an amazing story! I read it twice! Are you going to update soon? It's been so long.I really can't wait to read more, you're such a great author. Sake forever XD
AbzStar101 chapter 28 . 1/26/2015
Love it! Please Update soon! :D
phantom4ever chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
you are the most amazing writer I've seen on this site... I'm just speechless and how well you can convey the story and the feeling. Thank you 3
guess who chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
U updated yay!ยก ;) Update again plz! Ru eventually gonna make this an M rating? Its getting hot in here! XD Love this & take the tumble. How long is the Hiatus gonna last? U should do pokemon romance. Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, penguin or ikarishipping update this soon plz luv this!
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Wonderful story!
HopelessRomantic2319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love this story and anxiously awaiting the next chapter :-)
cocorocks111 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god you can't just stop there! Authors like you are the reason I only like to read complete stories - I don't have the patience to wait for such an amazing read!