Reviews for Wild Things
Please write the second one soon! I really want to keep reading!
LOVE It I stayed up all night reading from chapter one till the end have anymore like this?
Please go ahead and write the sequel and update your prequel.
If this story us finished then there are lots of things left undone.
This is such an amazing story! I read it twice! Are you going to update soon? It's been so long.I really can't wait to read more, you're such a great author. Sake forever XD
AbzStar101 chapter 28 . 1/26
Love it! Please Update soon! :D
phantom4ever chapter 19 . 1/17
you are the most amazing writer I've seen on this site... I'm just speechless and how well you can convey the story and the feeling. Thank you 3
guess who chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
U updated yay!ยก ;) Update again plz! Ru eventually gonna make this an M rating? Its getting hot in here! XD Love this & take the tumble. How long is the Hiatus gonna last? U should do pokemon romance. Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, penguin or ikarishipping update this soon plz luv this!
MileyRowling chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Wonderful story!
HopelessRomantic2319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I love this story and anxiously awaiting the next chapter :-)
cocorocks111 chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god you can't just stop there! Authors like you are the reason I only like to read complete stories - I don't have the patience to wait for such an amazing read!
Wild-at-Heart14 chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Awww! I love this chapter. But 2 Vanners! Gezz!
Jump4Life chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
I absolutely love this story! I hope you are able to update soon, because the anticipation for upcoming chapters is killer. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to more steamy scenes between Sam and Jake like the one at the end of this chapter? I'm excited to find out more about these horses and see more of Brandon and Morgan in the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
Omg you updated! Thank you thank you thank you! Update soon please
When I Make It Shine chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
I loved it! I saw met the most beautiful Gypsy Vanner cross the other day- it was GV, a Percheron and a little bit of Quarter Horse, absolutely massive! I cant wait to read more :)