Reviews for Boy From Heaven
lunabane chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Lol pocky gods(*_*)
Roses Wrath chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I love this.

And I absolutely understand the feeling of freedom from riding a horse. It's absolutely AMAZING! and good luck in your Paralympics. I'll be cheering for you.
Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I died laughing while reading this. I could totally relate to this chapter if I were in the same position. XD

Anyways, to sum that all up, this is awesome. XD
XD1411 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Uh... 2016? But it only just turned 2014. How is that possible? Is it like the 2016th time it was held, or do they have there hore riding in advance of up coming years?

Sincerely, Completely clueless. -_-
ANYWHO! I think Ciel was a bit OOC in chapter 10 ‘cause he acted like he cared about Elizabeth’s feelings, but from what I gathered from watching Bluck Butler (one episode.) he couldn’t care less about them.
XD1411 chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
CUPCAKE! XD HA! I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING! XD XD XD I read a fanfic that wasan AU where bassy and Ciel are American and Ciel is a camera-hore; I think is the right term. Basically it’s someone who does themseles on camera which is being live-posted online. It’s a Sebastiel. HAHAHA! XD Did you read it, CielFangirl325? I think it’s called... Sugar. Not a crossover.
XD1411 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
P.S: I really like thi story so far! :D
XD1411 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Oh poo. You didn’t put hell in Itallics. :( The on Sebastian says. *Pouts*
BlazeingEcho chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Oh my glob! This is unique and different and sweet and funny and AWESOME!
Caramelloangel chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Please update soon that was awesome
Caramelloangel chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Hahaha lol i love this chapter goo job btw
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Ciel standing on a table playing Poker Face on a violin? … Pfffhahahaha XD
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
A little rushed, but not bad. You need to work on keeping everyone in character.