Reviews for Missing
satomika chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Awesome!

Although I'd rather read more Nick-action
unnombrecualquiera chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
I just started the second season of Grimm and I find it rare to see in a car and cooperating Adelind Monroe and nothing less than Renard involved, everything is to find Nick jejee. I like your story
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I really liked this story. Thanks for no slash, too
You did a good job with all the characters and the relationship, curious as it is, between Nick and Monroe. Also, Monroe and Adalind? Seriously? That was just...meanly cute and diabolical.
Got any more?
ChibiAyane chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Pretty good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Excellent story, good plot, great job of staying true to characters. Thanks for NOT writing slash.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Fun little story you have here. Adalind and Monroe working together...that kind of breaks my brain...
Mistress of the Words chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Oh, me like! A lot! XD I like Nick whumpage! :D
mcfuz chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
This was awesome. I really love the way you intertwined several characters into the story, and how you portrayed them all was wonderful. Monroe and Nick's relationship was really showcased here. (:
Twisted-67 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Loved this story! I would love to see an continuation, maybe a bit more of the mystery of Renard being pulled out by Monroe... perhapse a bit more of Adalind's conflict about Nick. Anyway, this was an amazing story, very nice job.
Black Hawk chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
What a great story! It totally flowed like an episode and had all of the drama, humor, and action of one, too. I loved the fact that Monroe sneaked in at the end. Perfect!)
wendyg chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
You should be writing for the show. Excellent piece.
Desertfyre chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Great story. I never really realize but Renard and Monroe has never been in the same room in the series, until you mentioned it. Now I'd wonder what would happen if they were in the series. D Hope it goes something like your story which I enjoyed!
Webster chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Oh, I LIKE this. Trouble with a new fandom like Grimm, there's just not a lot out there, but this is a really satisfying adventure story. With Monroe being awesome, just like we know he is.
hana chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
aww so cute!
Sarah Lynne chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Fantastic h/c and casefic. Loved everyone working together on both sides of the world, supernatural and mundane, to get our favorite detective back. You kept them [the different worlds] both balanced and yet not overlapping very well. Twas a joy to read and I look forward to more of your writing in the Grimm fandom. :)