Reviews for Divine Anger
EvilSithlord11 chapter 19 . 11/13/2017
I’m sure this is dead. But I wanted you to know. That I adored this story! I binge read this today and it was absolutely amazing! Well done!
P chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
wonderful! XD
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
so wonderful!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I so loved your story, and the journey of Iona! nice finish! Now she can be happy with Vilkas!
mia chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
At last she is free to be herself! Great story! :D
lady73 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
waiting for you! Nice ending, great story! I'm really happy for Iona.! Big Lydia! She did the right thing! In the end, Mara stepped in for a reason, and that reason was that Iona, really loves Vilkas! has been a wonderful journey.
mia chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
beautiful chapter! was worth the wait! I look forward to the next! I'll be here!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
it's been a while! wait for the result! it's all very exciting!
lady73 chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
this story is awesome, I'm hoping for an update!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
ooh, I missed that update.
manu chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
I read and reread and look forward to the new chapter! I hope you update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
looking forward, the story is fantastic!
JulietheGreat chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
No! But the story is so good! -sigh. You have done a brilliant job on this fic. I just discovered it yesterday near its end and I am impressed. Hopefully the updates will come a little faster! Not much between Vilkas and Iona right now, I'm afraid. Update! I'm really enjoying the story and I love the reincarnation idea, and you have accomplished the feat of having it make sense. Can't wait for future chapters.
mia chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
I read this story and I loved it immediately! I saw that for a while that is not updated! I hope you can continue to write because it is a really good job! I impatiently await a new chapter!
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 3/1/2013