Reviews for Find Your Footing
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
And I'm officially boarded on this ship. Lovely work here, great characterization and fairly realistic relationship progress (for Greg and Mycroft, anyway. :) )
Cheers,
:D.
Boxerbee chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
:D wow! Loved it! Mystrade is a weakness...:P

Only thing im gonna point out is that we use 999 over here instead of your 911 :) A technicality, i know,but you needn't make anything of it if you wish :)
Falling-Petal84 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This was extremely sweet and really good. A little bit for the heart, a little bit heartache too and a little bit of action! I liked that!
Telula13 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Aww, I so want to see more of this Greg and Mycroft you have made. I really like where you took it :D
phoenixandtiger chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Aw, that's so sweet! Haven't read good Mystrade recently, this was a lovely find.

Great job!
Anna chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Great story! Is there going to be an update anytime soon? Please? please, please? ))
anastacianott chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I. Love. It. This is a lovely story) Very dynamic and sweet:D The end is just perfect for those two))) Thank you very much!
Elfenwesen chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
This was a lovely end to a really good story. I like that they took their time instead of just jumping each other. Thank you for sharing this cute story.
Elfenwesen chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Chapter two was the treat for my lunch break and well worth the wait. I thought it was really well thought through that Greg was nervous about the kiss and I really liked that he cares about Mycroft but doesn't "realize that he is utterly in love with him", as too many fanfictions claim. I think your crush idea was a lot more plausible. I'm probably looking forward to their date as much as Lestrade is.
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was a very promising start. I think you've done a wonderful job so far in characterizing those two. Often they are thrown together in a bit of a far fetched situation, so I really enjoyed how they slowly got to know each other in your version.

Since I read the first chapter of your fic instead of doing my work for uni I'll have to read the next chapters later. They'll be my reward for actually working for a change instead of only procrastinating on
achievableformofflight chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I've never really been one for Mystrade but this was really, really good. I loved the little text in-jokes - 'should be criminal. look into it.' XD

Thankyou for this story, really made me smile.
Brennason chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
3 Words can't express my love for this story. Is it complete or is there more?
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Awww...this is wonderful so far. I especially love the ending of this chapter, with Sally - quite fun. And I love the slow-and-steady speed at which the relationship is developing; very well crafted.

Looking forward to an update!

Smiles,

Jennifer.
Quinnzical chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Ah ha! Another brilliant find on . Wonderful, dear writer. I look forward to reading more and more and more.
Brennason chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh no! Anthea!

Those texts from Mycroft were adorable.