Reviews for X Yokai prologue to Chimera
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
While I don't exactly understand the setup for what's happening here, I do like the basic idea of an X-Men/RosarioVampire X-over story. The mutants would be a very intriguing third perspective, since while they might for the most part not look much different from any other human, they possess abilities that have caused them to be ostracized and persecuted by humans comparable to what witches and other monsters experienced. If you intend to include details from the manga, an organization like Fairy Tale might be fascinated by mutants or simply regard them as more "human trash" with some extra features that make them think they're a lot more special than they really are. Also, considering that witches are treated very poorly by other yokai for being hardly any different from a human aside from magic, mutants could be similarly scorned by so-called "real yokai," which would bring up a lot of conflict as well. I'm just wondering where the X-Men come into the picture and how it'll impact Tsukune, Moka, and their friends, but I find this one-shot promising enough that I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out when you start the actual story.