Reviews for Double Trouble
Skunkboy chapter 22 . 1/19
A nice read. I hope you decide to continue it at some point.
SleepyMangaHead chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
So funny... Twitchy the High Flying Shinigami. To funny. My tummy hurts from laughing so hard.
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
I totally love you! Why? You saved EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES! THATS WHY! and lol Aizen on drugs brilliant!
dawn chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
dear god can I just say that was a funny book so far hope for more. lol
LunarRoseFox chapter 22 . 9/1/2013
Like this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. )
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
And this one, I truly miss. Think you can update this one as well anytime soon? Well, thanks for writing what you did of it, and good bye for now.
Future Nekomata chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
The king of Espada , the destroyer of souls, the great and powerful, TWITCHY! Hmm, it doesn't have the same ring to it a billy. XD
FallenThorns chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
I fucken LOVED this story. hehe I will now on see Aizen as Twitchy lol oh goddess this story made me lighted headed many times from over kill of laughter. I have to say I would Die happy with another chapter came out.

If you need ideas to toss off someone for any story I am free to listen. I can make ideas but I suck at writing them down sadly to say
Winter's Folly chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
This is Amazing... seriously, don't ever discontinue it. EVER. Whenever I read one of your stories, I add you to Favorite Author's only to find you already on it. Why are you only in two communities?
deathgeonous chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
Blink. Why have I never read this one before? I mean, I've thought about it and then kept on passing it up. Bad move. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
SakuraKoi chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Cool! please update soon!
SakuraKoi chapter 21 . 4/20/2013