Reviews for Double Trouble
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/21
I wonder just HOW did she 'find out' that she was ALREADY DEAD when she was 6? Did a soul reaper find her and despite her SOLID non-ghostlike appearance 'recognize' her as a ghost and headbutted her with his sword to send her off to soul society in order for her to have attended the academy shortly after her discovery?
Touhara Naoya chapter 20 . 6/23
Magical pairings :D
fray100 chapter 22 . 3/12
vary good get back to working on it
plz
Paxloria chapter 22 . 1/20
Her Banki changes her into a regal green dress with a big magical-girl staff, so I wonder what the addition of Muramasa will do to her (maybe a bladed staff and adding white & red [Muramasa's colors] to her green & silver dress to give it a Christmassy look) appearence.
Plus, I remember that she still has another Shikai & Bankai that has yet to be seen.
Bet she wishes she could obliviate the memory of herself in a dress from everyones minds.

Pretty good so far!
Keep up the Great writting!
Paxloria chapter 21 . 1/19
While in the Soul Society its Adhera, not Tatsuki.
She's 4th seat not 3rd seat.
She's not the only female in squad 11, shes the SECOND only female in Squad 11 after Yachiru.
Its not just Ichigo & Renji, its Ichigo & Renji AND Rukia that got their Zanpakto back (remember that Adhera helped her).
HOW was it possible for her to give the incorporial Zanpakto (meaning before Murumas showed up) booze & smokes?

I thought she wanted to keep her powers a secret, yet there she is spilling it all to Byakuya instead of just saying something like, "Don't worry, I'll find you."
Paxloria chapter 20 . 1/19
Fun chapter.

Now they just have to get the Hokyoku back.
Paxloria chapter 19 . 1/19
Ha ha ha!
That was fun. Theres almost no need to send a rescue party... for HER that is.
Paxloria chapter 18 . 1/19
Nice chapter!
_

If it weren't so obviously too late, I'd be casting my vote to Ulquiorra
Paxloria chapter 17 . 1/19
Great chapter!

Hmm... Theres still the locket, snake, cup, ring, and diadem left to destroy. The Horcrux that had been on her should have been destroyed when she died as a baby.

I forgot to mention it before but, in the previous chapter, it was kinda wierd for Voldemort to set that trap & then personally confront her when it had already been long proven that she outclassed him in both power AND skill.
Paxloria chapter 16 . 1/19
Hold on!
It yould have been best is Sword-spirit Kyoko had warned her about Granpa Times requierments to leave BEFORE going to see him.
She was so worried about anyone detecting her Banki that she didn't dare use it outside of Ti'mes clock room, but in the Minestry of Magic she used it without hesitation without even trying it with just her Shikai. Voldemort is an incomplete soul so his Hollow should have been new enough & weak enough for either her regular sword or just Shikai to have been enough to beat him.
There's a series of novels called THE NIGHTSIDE and I think it matches up better than that manga.
I just LOVE the Neo Queen Serenity dress that Serena (I really hate the sound of the original Usagi name) sometimes transformes into, though that dress is white and goes down to her anckles. You can't really move around very well in either dress and since Adhera is in Squade 11 she can't ever let them see her in either her sorceress outfit or in her Banki outfit. She'd be morally obligatted to kill them or beat them into perminate amnesia.

Nice chapter though.
Paxloria chapter 15 . 1/19
Hold on...
Was her sword ALWAYS named Kyoko and isn't it a problem for her dragon pet to also have the same name?

That quote from a previous chapter ("Death...is only the beginning.") is from THE MUMMY.
I love that movie to.

Hold on! that bit about Sword-Kyoko not always being bound to her is wrong.
In Cannon, the Zanpakto's are all born from the heart/souls of their wielders.
not frome anywhere/place else and come to them later.
Paxloria chapter 14 . 1/19
Why did Adhera try on the hat again & why did the other students *cough Davis cough* not recignize her as the real version of the one they though was their classmate all these years?
Paxloria chapter 13 . 1/19
So then...
When was the simulacrum switched with the real/missing Adhara and who was left free & KNEW the truth to make that switch?
When did Dumbledor realize that the-girl-who-lived that he'd been manipulating all these years was really a fake and did it really take him 15 to figure that out?
Paxloria chapter 12 . 1/19
Hmm...
Why would Hermione be there and HOW would she have become best friends with a simulacrum?
If the Simulaicrum was there all this time to take the place of Adera the Time Sorcerus& fool people (Dumbledor) then why would there be questions & a fake biography concerning her whereabouts?
Paxloria chapter 11 . 1/19
Oh, so Bellatrix & Narssisa couldn't get out of marrying Lestrange and Malfoy.
I feel sorry for the girls.