Reviews for Understanding Batman For Dummies
Christi chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Just in case it helps... I did read this whole Chapter - and I can spell correctly. You're welcome.
distiellover chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'd love to see more of this fic! It's great and pretty funny. Update soon. : )
Jesters of the Moon chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
I love this. You conveyed Rob's voice in this perfectly. It was very well-written :) Not to mention interesting.

-Bobby Corwen
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
You watched sponge Bob didn't you
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This is pretty cool, I'm new to batman, and this is really helping ( eventhough most of it is you, not official) but its still cool
Ms. Issues chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Another good chapter.

If your going to do relationships...Please have some Alfred!
Ms. Issues chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I'm surprised this isn't under the humor category! The fic idea about robin and the batsignal sounds great. There was an episode of THE BATMAN (Riddler origin story) wherin Robin tries to get out of class and the teacher gives him a hard time.
Ms. Issues chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
God description of Dick and Bruces relaitionship...Spot on. Fave line: Chest dick. seriously! LMFAO!
OffMyTea chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
If you are reading this fic, you are an internet stalker!

But i mean come on,

Who HASNT been an internet stalker at least once.

If you write fanfiction, youre a stalker.

So i take no offence to being called a stalker.

Lolz

So anyways, love the chapter, i actually do hum orchestral pieces occasionally. (im an orchadork. What can I say?)

Update soon!
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Cute :]
OffMyTea chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I think you should talk about batmans reactions. :)

Alyss
Alex Skywalker chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Hahaha, this is hilarious. Captures everyone perfectly. Robin's great!
Dextra2 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
His past
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
God, I LOVE how detailed you are about everything! So amazing and awesome! *U*

AW! *U* So sweet! I've been waiting for this chapter, and I LOVED IT! Gosh, you got everything spot-on, including several things I've never even though of!

I think Attitude next would work best, since it somehwat ties in with this chapter! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
HA! No way! "Phineas and Ferb" reference! SWEET! One of my favorite shows! You totally got 20% cooler with that (not that you weren't before, but you upped your coolness factor, you know?)! U

That's so adorable! Love it! The random Robin comments (like the one mentioned above! _) were so fun to read! Rock on! *U*