Reviews for The Numbers
Solo-Strifer chapter 1 . 6/28
I never realized how much I needed this in my life until now. Thank you. :P
hopelina chapter 1 . 6/23
So weird but so hot
polar.amity chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
fucking sexy. ever heard of ASMR?
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I didn't think I would like this but I was wrong! I loved it! :) I really like how you portrayed their relationship & Atem's obsession :) great job
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely loved this.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Phew. I didn't know numbers could be so HOT O_O I hate numbers, which is why I'm a writer and not a mathematician-y person, but holy damn that was...wow, really hot. And I kind of understand how Atem would be attracted to it. Maybe. I don't know XD Somehow, in the back of my mind, I kinda get it. Probably differently than was meant, but whatever :D

That was really good. I loved it, haha! :D
SK-fan7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
MY gosh! You must be some freak of an author! O.O THAT WAS SUGOI! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA DEFINITELY GOES TO MY FAVS!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ha! Yes, he has! The best kind ever! ;) Keep writing!
3OED3OFC chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Completely perfect. That last line was priceless, oh man. Awesome.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was the most interesting story I have ever read... Where on earth did you come up with the plot of Yami's little fetish with Kaiba saying numbers?

That was so unique and different... I'm in awe...

Keep up the originality!
saunatonttu chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh. Oh. I'm unable to form any coherent sentences in my mind right now.

That... well, that was hot, to be honest. Reading this made me blush and my face was definitely quite warm at the end of this.

Which obviously means that you wrote an excellent oneshot. For a pairing I only recently started to love.

And that obsession Yami has... oh gosh, that was perfect. Just. Perfect.

And then the sex while Seto was working... All my fangirl dreams have come true, I swear. (Well, for this pairing anyway.)

Sigh. And Seto's last sentence made me laugh out loud for some reason. It was so Kaiba-like and in character.

Adding this to my favorites, definitely. :)
giruveganus chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Yo!

I had the sudden urge for some Kaiba/Yami and this fulfilled it! Awesome writing! I love me some well-written, devious (isn't it always?) yaoi! Great story! I found Yami's albeit strange (in a good way) obsession with Seto's numbers to be an awesome thing- I've never read a story where someone was obsessed with such a thing!

Awesomely amazing!
giruveganus chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Yo!

Awesomely amazing!
kiki2222 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Naughty little Atem is sexy!
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"You've given me a dangerous weapon"

Once I read those words, I died laughing xD

Idk why, but I loved reading this.

It was soo weird! And I read Psychoshipping for Pete's sake! lol

Where...? How...? Why? I just don't understand where you get these from! :D

I really, truly, insanely so, adore the way you write Prideshipping. You are hands down one of the best authors I have ever read from to be able to describe these two the way you do.

You not only reintroduce they're original character but you also make them into your own. And it's really amazing seeing how well it all fits together.

Thanks for sharing this, it was really fun to read!