Reviews for Memory
ReadrOfBooks chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Aww, this was cute. I like the idea of James and Lily meeting before Hogwarts. Just wondering, how did Petunia know that James was 'just like Snape'? I feel like that would have made more sense if there was more context to it. Good luck with NaNoWriMo Suki!

Wait omg since when have you had a tumblr I'm gonna go follow you.
ReadrOfBooks chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
That was a really weird mashup of angst and fluff. The ending was a bit cliché, yeah...I don't have any ideas though, sorry!
InLoveWithFred chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I. Frickin'. Love. Rose. And. Scorpius.
shinygoldensnitch17 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
I realky loved the fact you referenced Alex day! I love his music :) anyway awesome job! I really like your ideas and style of writing! I'm looking forward to reading more :)
ReadrOfBooks chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
That was deep. Just wondering, at what time did you post this?
ReadrOfBooks chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I liked that. Lily Luna is one of the only characters that I could see doing something like that...she's named after Harry's mom who died to save him, for Pete's sake! But yeah...the "I kissed you" bit was cute, too.
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Perfectly imperfect. Brilliant last line, keep updating
cherryredxx chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
"Grammatically" has two "m's" and I'm reasonably certain that "more sure" is not, in fact, grammatically incorrect. The scene you've decribed here is cute.
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I love this couple. Keep updating
ReadrOfBooks chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
That was cute. I like the idea of Lucy being shy and awkward and Lorcan being a ladies' man.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I like how you portrayed Teddy here. I have to agree, much of what teachers make us do does seem rather pointless.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really like this. I was particularly fond of the reasons why this person doesn't fear Voldemort. Do you mind if I steal them to use in stories of my own? I am curious, who is this supposed to be?
ReadrOfBooks chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
A year late? Sounds like something I would do. :) Love your Luna headcanon!
LittleMissCloverFromDistrict2 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Oh! I love it!
ReadrOfBooks chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Happy Birthday Suki! And you can always go back and edit later :)