Reviews for Charades
Tanz chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was a fun read haha :))
This would be so accurate.
Thanks for the ride :)
ph0220 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I have to say that this is probably the closet thing to perfect I have ever read.

You capture the feelings of the movie with ease, and every movement from Maximus and every dialog spoken makes it feel like this is all a deleted scene from the movie.

If you handed this over to Disney they could easy animated this after your descriptions.

Really well done.
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Yeah, I guess I should have been something like this when Maximus went to seek help... :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Funny and entertaining.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was awesome! I loved it!
Boolia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good story! It's hard when you can't talk but through Charades there is a way!
Harry. Potter. Is. BOSS chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Cool story. I always thought Max could talk... still, i liked it! :P
Irith Ayllistira chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was awesome! I could just imagine Disney putting this in the movie, it was just so spot-on.

Thank you so much for the wonderful reading!
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well look who's been writing! Haha, I love your other Tangled stories and this is no exception. I guess I never wondered exactly how Maximus told the thugs about Flynn and Rapunzel being in trouble, but now I know! Thanks for sharing this!
GaliCat chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I can easily imagine this scene actually happening in the movie. Good work! A lot of thought obviously went into this.
susan friedman chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i have also used maximus in two of my stories now, the runaway princess and do you believe in magic...i think he's a very intelligent horse
bStormhands chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Nicely done. Good use of Vlad.

This is one of those scene you wished was an extra or even a short. It is just so insane having a palace horse go to the Snuggly Duckling gang to break Flynn Rider out of the royal prison.

I featured Maximus in a few chapters of Rapunzel Goes Home.