Reviews for How they Met
Carmen738 chapter 5 . 10/29
Amazing story, please-please continue! ;)
Wavie chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I swear by my mother's foot! Lol that was a good one!
Finsher chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
please write more, and I would like to PM you if your still online.
murloc240 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This is great
You must continue
AmorEva Luna chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I like it i hope there will b more chpts & maybe even some romance between da 2 lol
AuburnCresent chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Oh please continue this! I really wanna find out! :) Its just so interesting!
CaptainSammyAngel chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Can you please update cause this is getting very good and I don't want this fanfiction to be unfinished please update if you can.
AdoniaAlma chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Wait. What? It just... Stopped!? Noooo no no no no... Please come back and finish this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
cool now when will they hook up and what about mena and fallow will they get together.

when's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Nooooo! You have writer's block! :(

Maybe the plot can be that Meadow is in terrible danger with sickness, but she is in the secret place and couldn't move. Sorren didn't want to reveal his special place, so he has to take care of her secretly every day. Then a storm comes...

That is just a thing you can do. I really love this story! I'm also writing a Bambi Story, but I don't think I want to publish it in FanFic 'cause everyone will think I'm crazy... because Bambi and Faline are... well, not ENTIRELY White-Tailed... I said too much. Toodles, and GOOD LUCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
WHY ARE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MEAN MEADOW?! Oh, and poor Sorren... so easy to anger... I will be checking up on this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
you are so like me maybe i will get the courage to post something i don't have much skill but still

- superheroanimegeek
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Awwwwww! That's IT? I was completely SUCKED INTO the story! More, MORE, MOOOOOOOOREEEEEE! ... Please? Get more chaps up! No wasting this story!
Klonnie123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Great story! I would really like to se a jealous Sorren, that would be very sweet to read about. (Just like Bambi and the other deer hade a fight in the movie)

Keep updating! You write very good
StonecoldTanzanite chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
really like how you write about Meadow. Question, do you already know about how many chapters this story will contain? Just curious...