Reviews for Paris and Pilots
hifield chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Sweet ... looking forward to the dates.
hifield chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Good idea with the dance ... nice chapter. Loved the kiss.
Colbykid chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Gahh cant wait for more!
Herky Illiniwek chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
You are getting this review as I believe you have been a victim of a hate campaign by the group RAAA against me.

1. I apologize for any distress the RAAA etc postings have caused you but I will NOT change my actions as the result of bullying!

2. Please do not give them any attention by reacting to their comments. You're just making a bad situation worse.

3. If you turn off anon reviews this won't be an issue.

4. When you've done that come and check out my new fic. its a Criminal Minds 5 shot.
hifield chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Love these two together... I think they just work as a couple.

Anxious to see if you continue.
juliaw chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I am glad you decided to continue with the story
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I like where this is headed! Update soon!
RedJewel2662 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Great story, can't wait to read more!
RAAA chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Someone needs to tell Herky Illiniwek to GET OVER HERSELF. We've never seen a single flame on her stories although we have seen some people leave critical feedback which is NOT cyber bullying.

And the site she's referring to on her new Facebook page is for people who have been defrauded by cyber crimes.

She really needs to get her facts straight and take a deep breath before reacting to things!

Also no-one really care about her slow writing style (although most writers respect the convention of having only one or WIPS at a time). What we care about is her abuse of reviewers who dare post critical feedback and her constant remark that pms should be used for that purpose.

Readers are entitled to use the review system to point out errors as well as praise. That is the whole point of it!

Readers Against Arrogant Authors.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like the story! I'm a fan of Sheppard/Teyla-but am not opposed to Sheppard/Keller! Its Paris-romance is in the air! Hope you continue! A bit of constructive criticis-you should proofread and check your sentence structure more, some grammatical errors-these distract from the story.
RAAA chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Aren't you sick of Herky Illiniwek not doing anything about a situation she's been offered a way out of that is annoying a number of authors/reviewers? If so check this out and encourage her to do the right thing.

s/7802869/1/For_Grace_JTR300_RAAA
ME chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Get the characters name right in the story!
juliaw chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I am enjoying the start of this story and hoping to read more
d chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Of course you should continue especially if you know you have more to the story in your head.