Reviews for Turn of Phrase
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 7 . 2/25
Oka-a-a-a-ay . . . yeah, I finally caught on that this one followed the one I only just read. I am so glad to see it wasn't left alone but that you are continuing. This particular line of stories has me absolutely riveted. Thanks for writing! I'm off now to find the next installment.
moerie chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Please write more. I dont want to remain this story unfinished. That would be too sad. I need to know what will become of Will. !
Shandare chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Okay loving 'Turn of Phrase'. Is there a story that come before? If so, I **really** want to read it!
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
I don't know if I love you because you writing is so brilliant, or if I hate you because your writing is so brilliant. Fo' reals. I haven't read Violent Redemption, but I am definitely going to now. I freaking loved Benji in this. Super good. I love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
wonderful. amazing. shocks, the feels. hope this gets updated. loved it so much.
jpgFury chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
This story was going so well and kept me eagerly reading - but now it's stopped (

Surely there must be more of such a great, angsty fic... please...
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I came back to say how awesome your image is.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
OMG! ALL THE FEEELS! THIS IS REALLY AWESOME. I'll subscrbe when I can log in! :):) no pressure. but please please write more or well, I guuuuess you could end it there . . . i guess.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
As you can tell I've just found your IMF fic. And yes this one is very different than your others but just as wonderful.

It fits the story, the path you are taking Will on. I am loving it and hope to all that is lovely and delicious as Jeremy's arms and eyes you will get back to these IMF stories soon!

Just awesome.

Walking out is something he is supposed to do. Making these calls... wonderful.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
great chapter but can you please finish your other story?VR.
update soon.
Nadia-91 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
oh god Brandt needs his team so much !
tailofstar chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Oh, god!I'm so glad you're back! I 'm so excited "Violent Redemption" connect to here(It mean we got a wonderful MI4 universe)! And finally, Jane rock(Ethan and Benji too)! I could almost picture her eyes from your words.

Really love your MI4 fics. Finding out this update really made my day.

And I'm hoping "Violent Redemption" will get a great ending to let us know what's happening to Brandt to be like this in "Turn of Phrase".

BTW, congratulation to your life and job!
Acrylate chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Please continue the story. I really want to know what happens in Violent Redemption that cause Brandt like this. Poor Brandt, I hope he is okay. I like your continuous story. This is very great
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
MOAR!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Drat - here I was hoping that the "ally" in the course was really Ethan with a fake face ;)
Great story. Really looking forward to reading more. Also looking forward to reading what happened to cause this reaction.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »