Reviews for Sex In A Bottle
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved this short story.
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow some of those positions were crazy but it mustve felt good anyway I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
ChristmasEveBrat chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow! Nice and seductive! That was totally awesome!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was intense and crazy!
kakashixangela chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
woah this is really great~ hahah love them hard core lemons! i don't think that you should add in sango anymore, i mean if another girl was gonna step in during your time with a guy that wouldn't feel right . and besides this is a sess/kag fic, snago shouldn't have any place in this, she should have another separate partner. this isn't any flame, just saying my opinion :)
Tsukikageshi chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
...

first off... as far as I know sex never happens like that(but if it does good for those it does for).

second off... very well written.

third... no mention of birth control or rubbers of any kind. with all that sex...
chinadoll1980 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
wow this fic was great i hope the rest of your work is just as wonderful as this one :)
anotherkai chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Wow, I haven't reviewed this? OMGeeeeeee!

That was so awesomeeeeee!

Lol, but keep it up, I really really hope you become famous for your lemons! Heh, they're just sooo descriptive!

Keep It ups!
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
So i've decided that you need to bring your SesshoamruKagoem to Dokuga, where not only will you be more appreciated for your work BUT i can guarantee you'll have people wanting more too! your "Sex in a ..." fics are just plain yummy!
ButterflyAngel666 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was intense :), very good lemon
cosmosalone200 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
i need a shower now
loveydovey chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
oh please let sango join, it would make this so much more jucier...even though its pretty up there already )
XxCaroxX chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
the ending killed it but the rest was good
casedeputy chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF SEXNESS! You write goooood!
MidnightToTwilight chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Excellent chapter! Yummy smut is always good ;] The details are very descriptive and so graphic it just brings it to life! Fantastic wrting I must say! I really like the parts when Sesshomaru did hardcore foreplay on Kagome! But the ending on this chapter when Sango wants in and Sesshomaru agrees... it makes me feel uneasy as this is a SessxKag pairing, and that bringing another person on their activies kinds of ruin some of the it. Where is Miroku? At least she should have someone, and during while Sesshomaru had the dicussion with Sango about her joining them, Kagome didnt have any say it it. She didnt have any opinions on it or anything. She is still there in the room while they're talking. And personally if I were her, I would object to Sango joining them. While it is only my opinion and it is your story, I would just like to know that bringing Sango on to it is bleh. If you think this is a flame, it isnt, I just added what I truly felt on this. Despite the Sango part, everything else was truly fantastic :)