Reviews for Clawed Metal
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
intriguing chapter. suspenseful and emotional
Stella Shootingstar chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
This story is really interesting!
I'm waiting for you to update.
Cookies for you! :3
wolfgirl-aki chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
Please please please countinue!
Veiss chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Damn talk about bloodlust(Energo-lust ;) 1st chapter Screamer goes wild, but then again wouldn't we all adrenaline gets to us all, heheh okay Now the latest chapter... are you gonna finish that? Or is that it? The only fics or Real Starscreams that are black-belts is Bayformers and Unicron Trilogy ones, they can whoop ass(Now that I say it IDW G1 Screamer is also a badass the way he... Oh no spoilers just know he kicks ass too...maybe even Windblade's). Now we all know this Screamer(WFC,Prime) can't even chuck a boulder that's at least a few sizes lager than a basketball, to see kick ass instead of executing defenceless Cybertronians that were already worn out by a previous fight is impressive, He now can beat up the bulky ass Characters like you know who... not Soundwave or Megatron though too tough for him to handle and definitely not Optimus Prime ohh hell no, Prime is even stronger than Megatron who is stronger uhh most Decepticons(NOT Trypticon), anyways Dude it was funny to see this scrony Screamer whoop ass I Hope update kupo;)
JoseLuises chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Por favor continualo, quiero ver como termina tu historia., sigue así.
ct13 chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
gosh this fic is so awesome i hope you update soon :)
DecepticonKitty chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Wow! Ok so that was freakin awesome. Please write more ASAP!
Reaper7 chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
This is an awesome fic! I fucking love it! You're awesome! And you should feel awesome!
Star Warp chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Yay, glad you're back! And happy you got another exciting chapter in here! :D
AngelWolf1994 chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
NOOOOOOO! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! I've been up all night reading this story till I finally reached this chapter so far it's a good story please don't discontinue it!
Kitty Ghost chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Your story is definitely one of my absolute favorites when it comes to Starscream and Arcee. I'm always sitting on the edge of my seat as I read it! This chapter was very intense and packed full of action, certainly a great chapter to publish on behalf of your return.
On the part of taking a long time to update, no need to worry. This story is worth the wait. Plus, I'm just as bad for publishing chapters in a timely fashion. But I'm glad to hear that you plan to make the schedule closer together on updating. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter! :)
Saiyanpride248 chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Damn son, this chapter was well worth the wait! Remind me to "channel my inner Starscream" more often okay XD. Also you just made me fall in love with Knock Out all over again, so thanks for that (you write him so in character it's brill). There are a few spelling/grammar mistakes here and there but you did say it's unedited so that's cool. Ahhhh I know I said I was going to be more critique-y but other than the grammar there isn't really anything I can think of! This was a great chapter, especially for the first one you've wrote for a long while! Well done for getting out of your slump!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
NO! Starscream! Blast that coward Megatron. This was simply amazing! I loved reading every bit of it! Please update again soon!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Oh great! Insecticons! No doubt about it!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
What could Ratchet possibly have found? Awesome chapter! Very detailed and entertaining!