Reviews for Clawed Metal
Coira94 chapter 23 . 8/20
When will you published the next chapter?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 7/28
very good
Star Warp chapter 23 . 7/3
Finally! I've been waiting forever, lol. Glad you're (hopefully) back! Hope to see more again soon, and another awesome chapter btw. ;)
Saiyanpride248 chapter 23 . 6/23
Dude this was so great! You've just made me realise how much I miss TFP oh my goodness! As usual your characterisation of everyone was superb, and I love how it ended! You've got me on the edge of my seat yet again!
JokerCarnage5 chapter 23 . 6/21
Man, a fanfic back from the dead.

This was a good chapter and I am seeing forward to what to come next.
I hope for more Starcee. :D
Coira94 chapter 23 . 6/20
And the autobot? Update soon,soon,soon. Oh and, welcome
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 23 . 6/20
YOSH! At long last you've updated this story! Great work! I'm so happy this'll be written till the end! Anyway, I wonder what Shockwave is up to? What was he holding? Why does Airachnid have a loss in memory? And could it be...? Could Starscream still be there deep inside his mind? Don't give in 'Scream!

Update soon!
Don't judge me I'm a Fangirl chapter 23 . 6/20
Oooohhhh I hope Stars cream becomes a ' BLT permanately, otherwise I may have to kill him (inmmy fix of course, but then again its the flying dorito of doom...)
AndreaFireheart chapter 22 . 1/18
OMG the ending... ;-;
This story is really good continue it if you wish or don't this story is the best either way. ️
Toa Nonny chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
I finally got caught up on this story. It's been a great story so far, and I hope you can update more sometime. It'll be interesting to see where you take it after everything that went down in this chapter.
DragonLover50 chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
WHAT!MAN WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
coira94 chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
I love this story. Write the next chapters soon. I like if starscream and arcee will stay together
OwlGirlDreaming chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
I love this story and I would love to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
intriguing chapter. suspenseful and emotional
AverageHiveMind chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
This story is really interesting!
I'm waiting for you to update.
Cookies for you! :3