Reviews for Clawed Metal
Laserbird777 chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
Please update soon! I wanna see what happen, is Starscream gonna tell him? I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS!
Micmarj chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
Glad your back! Just as I started re-reading this fic :D
DragonsOfChaos chapter 24 . 11/12/2016
Aww. So sad. How could do this to Star' and 'Cee!? They better be reunited soon. And they should be happy, not with Star' ignoring them all. And he needs to hurry up and tell her he loves her or he'll miss out. But anyhow, this story is amazing! I have one request though. When you do reunite them, can you do and Starscream and Arcee fluff scene? And fill it with lots and lots of fluff! It's to make up for everything they've been through you see. I mean, you don't have to do it of course, as it is your story, but I would love it if you could!
sakurawriter chapter 24 . 11/11/2016
great story! looking forward to more!
Saiyanpride248 chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
Sorry it took me a while to read it, I've been swamped with work! Anyway, this was brilliant! No matter how long it takes you to update, I can always just pick up right where I left off, as if I'd only read the last chapter yesterday! Also, I liked the ending a lot! Sometimes the human characters just aren't appreciated as much as they should be, so this was really nice to read! Keep at it dude, I'm dying to know how everything's going to come together! x
Guest chapter 24 . 10/31/2016
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
JokerCarnage5 chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
This was a really good chapter. Emotional and well written.
Plz Keep going.
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
very good
Coira94 chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
Update soon
crimson6633 chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
YES, YOU UPDATED, IM SO HAPPY! Well done on the little fluff with Miko and Jack by the way. I'm very certain that Ratchet will be able to cook something right up, he doesn't give himself enough credit; after all, one of their own is on the line! Thank you for not forgetting to update by the way, I absolutely adore this story (it's one of the better ones in this fandom)! The wait was terrible, not trying to guilt trip I promise, but was SO WORTH IT BECAUSE PROGRESS. anyways, I hope you have a good night/day and Happy Harvest!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
Great chapter! It's about time we got an update! But I understand a thing or two about getting lazy. Lol. Keep this up. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Don't judge me I'm a Fangirl chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
I SHIP IT! I SHIP JACK AND MIKO!
Coira94 chapter 23 . 8/20/2016
When will you published the next chapter?
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
very good
Star Warp chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Finally! I've been waiting forever, lol. Glad you're (hopefully) back! Hope to see more again soon, and another awesome chapter btw. ;)