Reviews for Happy Birthday Nico Robin
Roronoa Robin chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow, ok that was... really really cute and yet, I still think it fitted and was in character. They have a dynamic I find really interesting And Zoro and Robin are my favorite straw hat members so thank you for sharing, this is gonna stick with me for a while :)
daniel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
i dont like it.. zoro and robin is not in Love. they re have differnt personality..

but anyway that was great story
xXwendyXx3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I really loved this one-shot, also when luffy and usopp where singing about '' zoro and robin in the thre G. I really laughed about that (A).

Too bad thats it only a one-shot :(. It would be nice if you progress this..
but its very nice done &nd funny :D
And i abosoluty love ZoRobin x
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
But why is it a oneshot story? You could put another chapter about Zoro x Robin! It's an extrange couple I'd love to see!
Kuroiikawa chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I don't really read this pairing, but I thought it was funny. Zoro seemed really Tsundere. :D
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love it; the idea of Zoro, that Zoro, holding a cute flower and giving it to a woman is seriously cute and weird at the same time... But I love it~ Sanji's reaction was absolutely perfect too~
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Zoro with a flower? that really is unexpected! :D But I can picture it nicely in my mind. ahaha Nice fic! Really like it!
Roronoa Star96 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I absoulutely loved it. its sweet and it seems like something zoror would do in a way )
RenKain chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ha! This is great! What an accuate depiction of the characters, especially Zoro, I can see him doing something like that, reaction and all. A little bit sketchy in some parts, but the over-all story is definitely there. Keep it up!
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Now that was an interesting version of the happy birthday song XD
xxwhite-firexx chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
ZORO. YOU'RE SO HOT. MARRY ME.

It's Robin's birthday, but I feel jealous. w Your skit is super cute, by the way-especially it's because of Zoro's "gift." Oh God, I was actually squealing in front of my Marco P while reading that. w Beautiful tribute for a beautiful woman like Robin!

Oh, and that's okay, Sanji-you're hot, too. :))
ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012