Reviews for The Fortunate Portents of Haruhi Suzumiya: Arc 1
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
This is hilarious.

Nice work.
Failing Wings chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This is a wonderful story! I look forward to seeing a fourth chapter!
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I was expecting either a flat what response from Kyon, or him to just start laughing like a nut. I've realized that I'm the only one reviewing, which is too bad as it is a pretty good story. Well at least you know you have one consistent reader and reviewer.
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This is very good. You have Kyon's snark down perfectly and Adam's signature is hilarious. Next chapter I can imagine Kyon saying something like "Time for yet another conversation that shatters any remaining belief in the ideal of normality." Keep up the good work.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
There is a slightly insane fanfic author named Earth Scorpion and he did a Good Omens Haruhi crossover. After seeing it I was never able to remove the parallels between them in my mind. Even though I managed to convince him to write one more chapter with a heartfelt review, he stopped writing it so he could focus more on his psychosis in the form of an Evangelion fanfic. I'm glad to see you've decided to pick up a story along the same lines. You're doing a very good job so far, you've got the Kyon narration down every well and Haruhi and Adam's interactions are as manic and funny as I expected. I hope you continue with this story.