Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
STLFAN chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Another great update. Love your connection between Gibbs & Abs.

Poor Tony trying to get up the rope.
Chalicewell chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Gibbs to the rescue, with Tony and Ziva close behind. I hope Abby, Ducky and Jimmy are okay. Somebody should get thier ss whooped for letting bombers in the building.

Oh, and I loved Ziva taking out the fireman blocking her! Yup.
stareagle chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Loved the way Gibbs and Ziva can spring up the rope, while Tony struggles like normal people do! McGee's line about not being suicidal while recognizing her ability to be homicidal was clever.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Gibbs to the rescue! As if anyone could stop him.
gosgirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Oh man... talk about building tension *whimpers*
Ziver69 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awesome! Gibbs is a monkey...a hot monkey...a hot marine monkey. Loved Tony and Ziva too. Silly fire chief trying to tell Gibbs and company they can't go in. LOL. Great update.
Ziver69 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
AHHHHHHHH! okay, Abby's alright (thank goodness for that connection) Ducky will be alright. Sheesh, everybody's into cliffhangers these days *ducks head since I'm guilty too* Exciting chapter...um more please. :-)
STLFAN chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Love the "link" between our couple. Being able to center one another and give strength.

Action packed right from the start. Thank you so much for the update. I really am enjoying your work.
Chalicewell chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Boy, you jumped right into the action! Hope Abby is OK. Somethings going to hit the fan when they find out how bombers got into NCIS headquarters. Sounds like they need to beef up security.

I hope you'll let little bits of Etienne pop up from Gibbs. I liked that guy...
stareagle chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
You certainly know how to write an action packed chapter. Loved the way Gibbs picked up on the hinky workman. Loved the link conversations with Abby and when the blast occurred, I wanted to run for cover as well! I could imagine Gibbs/Etienne's desperation. Loved the way Tony and Tim rallied ideas to help open the door - right up to the end. Great story - I hope Abby and Ducky will be okay. I am sure that Abby will think of something to keep them safe - if the other bad guy survived the bomb blast. The energy that went down the stairway shaft would have been intense. It would have knocked him down at least, out at best! I was surprised that the door to the stairway was intact at all if the bomb was powerful enough to rock the building's balance. But this is fiction and anyway you write is fine with me! Thanks again.
Chalicewell chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yea, a continuation! Love the dynamic between Gibbs and Abby, you do it so well. I'm sure you have a lot in store for us.

Look forward to more, but please let us know the end of Remember Me. Thanks!
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ah, hi...I think I drooled a little there toward the end. Anxious for more.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I like your writing style and your choice of ships. Gabby all the way.

Great start. Look forward to your next installment.
s m Neal chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OK i take it this is the sequel to Remember Me, i like what you have so far.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11