Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
Ziver69 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
My heart is just breaking for both of them. Abby is so scared and Gibbs is so scared for her. Add to that that he can't get to her and protect her the way he wants doesn't get much more frustrating then that. And then poor Abby has Ducky pretty much dying in her arms. And I keep thinking, if they're having this much trouble just getting to them, how on earth are they going to get such a gravely injured Ducky out of there? I'm a freaking mess here! LOL...which boils down to, your writing ROCKS!

Loved the update. It just gets better and better and I can feel all the emotion through your words.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
He has to get them out please please please. I am sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting to find out when he is going to get them out and how he is going to get them off. I loved the new chapter and i can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Ziver69 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
I loved this chapter. Really kept me on my toes. The emotion was so intense. Abby's fear for Ducky and Gibbs and then Gibbs' panic when he couldn't reach her. Wow, just Wow! And Tony and Ziva are adorable in this.
tanya2byour21 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I hope Gibbs, Tony and Ziva get to Abby and Ducky soon and that Ducky will be alright. I liked the new chapter and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

STLFAN chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Love the bits of humor in your writing.

Really hope you have the time to update soon.

This update was full of emotion.
Chalicewell chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Just getting worse for Ducky. How can they get hin out of all that rubble? Hope the gang can get to Abby and Ducky in time. Lots of tension, please update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I liked the start of this and i can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

gosgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Great update... you're managing to keep the characters voices true during a pretty tense time... and poor Ducky *whimpers*
Ziver69 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Excellent. Poor Ducky and Abby. Interesting how Abby is getting actual images now too. I had to laugh when Tony head slapped himself and Gibbs told him "harder". Hopefully they can get to them soon.
Chalicewell chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
It sounds like the NCIS building is a mess. Hope they can get Ducky out and no one else gets hurt. I love the connection between Gibbs and Abby.

Good chapter!
stareagle chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter
Bamacrush chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter. So glad Abby seems to be okay, but worried about Ducky.

Loved Gibbs, Ziva and Tony all working to get to them.

Please update soon.
STLFAN chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Another great update. Love your connection between Gibbs & Abs.

Poor Tony trying to get up the rope.
Chalicewell chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Gibbs to the rescue, with Tony and Ziva close behind. I hope Abby, Ducky and Jimmy are okay. Somebody should get thier ss whooped for letting bombers in the building.

Oh, and I loved Ziva taking out the fireman blocking her! Yup.
stareagle chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Loved the way Gibbs and Ziva can spring up the rope, while Tony struggles like normal people do! McGee's line about not being suicidal while recognizing her ability to be homicidal was clever.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »