Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
Theresa F chapter 35 . 5/12/2015
Yay!
Oh no Mike and Fornell are not happy!
Will as usual wait patiently till you update :-)

Everytime I think of this and Death is not Honor I reread them from the beginning and also go and reread Remember Me!
Chalicewell chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Wow, I just love it when Etienne puts the moves on! Great action filled chapter, loved it.

Thanks for continuing the story, I'm looking forward to what comes next!
mahc chapter 34 . 3/7/2015
What a treat to see a new chapter of this wonderful saga! And what a coincidence, because I am in the middle of re-reading "Remember Me." I love the complexity of Gibbs/Etienne you have created. Another chapter soon, s'il vous plait?
Theresa F chapter 34 . 3/7/2015
Hi Di,
Thank you for the update, just added to the intrigue of this story... Love it!
T
jameni chapter 33 . 3/4/2015
Woow!..I love this story line! Thank you for sharing!
Chalicewell chapter 33 . 9/28/2014
Oh, I love it when Etienne comes out to play! Great chapter, very exciting. I'm looking forward to more!
Theresa F chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
Di,
OMG... WOW... That was one hell of a chapter! I love when Étienne comes out he is so ruthless compared to Gibbs. Will wait patiently for new chapters to both stories you have going... LOVE, LOVE them both!

Theresa
spacekitten2700 chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
dang
Theresa F chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Di,
Great chapter, had to go back and read 31 to remember where we were at, but it is great to read your work and can't wait to read more!

Theresa
unedune chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
hi talldi
really enjoying this story - great episode
thanks
una
Guest chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
Continue please
stareagle chapter 31 . 5/30/2014
Thanks for the update. I pray for your swift recovery from such a dreadful injury.
spacekitten2700 chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
sweet Continue please
Loves Jack chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
Wow, Etienne is sooo sexy! I guess it has something to do with being mysterious and deadly. Of course the to die for good looks and french accent can't hurt... I like Tony's "campfire now boss?" And Etienne's response in french "thought that's what we are doing..." LOL!
GONEiam chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Great story so far, I like the change of it like Gibbs personality disorder but his undying love for Abby. It's wonderful! Just on a side-note to better help, be careful when using google translate or an online translater, they don't always translate the right way and makes for very difficult french. It often mixes words and it doesn't make sense in a sentence! Apart from the french part, which is still good, it's a really awesome story! :)
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »