Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
Theresa F chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Di,
Great chapter, had to go back and read 31 to remember where we were at, but it is great to read your work and can't wait to read more!

Theresa
unedune chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
hi talldi
really enjoying this story - great episode
thanks
una
Guest chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
Continue please
stareagle chapter 31 . 5/30/2014
Thanks for the update. I pray for your swift recovery from such a dreadful injury.
spacekitten2700 chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
sweet Continue please
Loves Jack chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
Wow, Etienne is sooo sexy! I guess it has something to do with being mysterious and deadly. Of course the to die for good looks and french accent can't hurt... I like Tony's "campfire now boss?" And Etienne's response in french "thought that's what we are doing..." LOL!
GONEiam chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Great story so far, I like the change of it like Gibbs personality disorder but his undying love for Abby. It's wonderful! Just on a side-note to better help, be careful when using google translate or an online translater, they don't always translate the right way and makes for very difficult french. It often mixes words and it doesn't make sense in a sentence! Apart from the french part, which is still good, it's a really awesome story! :)
Chalicewell chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Poor Abby worries so much when Etienne takes over. Still, she does have a right to give input to her husband. Love the story, and can't wait to see how they lay the trap. Good chapter!
Theresa F chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
I hope all is well with you? I'm so glad to see you back and writing again. This was a wonderful surprise to find a new chapter to one of your stories and I hope to see more in the near future for them.
Recekayla chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
Excellent! Loving this, but more please?
Chalicewell chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
So sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you're on the mend and will be back to full strength soon. All of us who love your stories appreciate the new chapter. I'm sure Gibbs is right to be upset that his home was invaded, and this McGuire is a real nut job. McGuire better watch out because now he's got the Iranians as well as Gibbs after him.

Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday!
spacekitten2700 chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
sweet Continue please
Theresa F chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
STLFAN chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
Wishing you a speedy recovery and joyous holiday season.
Great update
gosgirl chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Terrific update - love how they still have to get it through to Gibbs he doesn't need to be alone... and how close that fear of losing those he loves is to the surface.

So sorry to hear about your hand... hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly. *Hugs*
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »