Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
Chalicewell chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
Good chapter, lots of tension. I'm glad Jared didn't get to leave a live bomb, and I loved the part at the end with Abby threatening Gibbs with a lack of sexy boots. I hope Gibbs can catch jared soon, he's really a nut job.

Enjoying the story, glad you are continuing!
gosgirl chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
Loved the update... very tense and loved the ending when Abby puts her booted foot down. You betcha Tonto wants to come, the entire posse will be right there... LOL at the boots... what is it with men and boots?! ;)
spacekitten2700 chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
sweet Continue please sweet Continue please
Theresa F chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
This is great! finally a new chapter... I'm so happy!
stareagle chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
wow wow!
Chalicewell chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
I'm glad Abby is back with Gibbs, she really is his anchor. I loved when Mike called Jackson 'Probie Jr.' LOL!

And I had to turn on my fan after the hot scene with Abby and Gibbs. Always enjoy those! Now I can't wait to see what happens next.
spacekitten2700 chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
please more
gosgirl chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
Loved the Mike/Jackson Jr scene - so cute and a wonderful reconnection scene with Abby and Gibbs... cocky confident Gibbs is just so hot!
Theresa F chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Yeah, a new chapter can't wait for more to come!
pjr59 chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Another good chapter but dang was just getting into it and it ended. hoping for another chapter soon
Theresa F chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I am so taken in by your work, I can not wait for the next chapter, sooo enjoying this story. Love the whole Étienne/Gibbs persona and the Psychic link between Abby and little Jackson. I think you should have little Jackson using French as well
As I have said before I love your style, creativity and stories!
thorsfriend chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
Ohhh great chapter, cant wait for the bad guys to get whats coming to them. Hope you update soon.
gosgirl chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
Terrific update... love the confrontation at the end and Abby sticking to her guns, and the moment where Etienne / Gibbs gave in to that... lovely thought that he was her home, and excuse me while I have a wee chuckle over Carol and Toby... ;)
spacekitten2700 chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
please more
litbitnurse87 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
I am loving this story just like remember me. I like how u develop the characters and story line not too slowly or too fast. please update soon love to know what happens ))
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »