Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
Theresa F chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Yeah, a new chapter can't wait for more to come!
pjr59 chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Another good chapter but dang was just getting into it and it ended. hoping for another chapter soon
Theresa F chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I am so taken in by your work, I can not wait for the next chapter, sooo enjoying this story. Love the whole Étienne/Gibbs persona and the Psychic link between Abby and little Jackson. I think you should have little Jackson using French as well
As I have said before I love your style, creativity and stories!
thorsfriend chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
Ohhh great chapter, cant wait for the bad guys to get whats coming to them. Hope you update soon.
gosgirl chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
Terrific update... love the confrontation at the end and Abby sticking to her guns, and the moment where Etienne / Gibbs gave in to that... lovely thought that he was her home, and excuse me while I have a wee chuckle over Carol and Toby... ;)
spacekitten2700 chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
please more
litbitnurse87 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
I am loving this story just like remember me. I like how u develop the characters and story line not too slowly or too fast. please update soon love to know what happens ))
stareagle chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
Intriguing chapter. Love the story and updates. Thanks
Chalicewell chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Okay, someone else is in the game now. They are fools if they think Etienne will fall for a beautiful woman. More mystery to come, I'm sure.

What will happen when Abby comes back? Still enjoying the story, glad you're continuing.
spacekitten2700 chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Continue please
Guest chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
Great new chapter
Chalicewell chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Lots of things going on now. Who is this woman? I'm looking forward to finding out.

I hope if Abby goes home, that Mike and Jackson go with her. She's bound to get into trouble! Good chapter, I'm looking forward to more!
thorsfriend chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Ohhh great chapter, can't wait for the next one hope its soon.
gosgirl chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Really enjoyed the scene between Fornell and Gibbs/Etienne... loved his support for both men and his confusion but acceptance of him BEING both men was very real. Loved him calling Abby 'our Abbs'!
spacekitten2700 chapter 25 . 3/23/2013