Reviews for Pour l'Éternité
spacekitten2700 chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
sweet Continue please
Theresa F chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
STLFAN chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
Wishing you a speedy recovery and joyous holiday season.
Great update
gosgirl chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
Terrific update - love how they still have to get it through to Gibbs he doesn't need to be alone... and how close that fear of losing those he loves is to the surface.

So sorry to hear about your hand... hope your recovery goes smoothly and quickly. *Hugs*
Chalicewell chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
Good chapter, lots of tension. I'm glad Jared didn't get to leave a live bomb, and I loved the part at the end with Abby threatening Gibbs with a lack of sexy boots. I hope Gibbs can catch jared soon, he's really a nut job.

Enjoying the story, glad you are continuing!
gosgirl chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
Loved the update... very tense and loved the ending when Abby puts her booted foot down. You betcha Tonto wants to come, the entire posse will be right there... LOL at the boots... what is it with men and boots?! ;)
spacekitten2700 chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
sweet Continue please sweet Continue please
Theresa F chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
This is great! finally a new chapter... I'm so happy!
stareagle chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
wow wow!
Chalicewell chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
I'm glad Abby is back with Gibbs, she really is his anchor. I loved when Mike called Jackson 'Probie Jr.' LOL!

And I had to turn on my fan after the hot scene with Abby and Gibbs. Always enjoy those! Now I can't wait to see what happens next.
spacekitten2700 chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
please more
gosgirl chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
Loved the Mike/Jackson Jr scene - so cute and a wonderful reconnection scene with Abby and Gibbs... cocky confident Gibbs is just so hot!
Theresa F chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Yeah, a new chapter can't wait for more to come!
pjr59 chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
Another good chapter but dang was just getting into it and it ended. hoping for another chapter soon
Theresa F chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
I am so taken in by your work, I can not wait for the next chapter, sooo enjoying this story. Love the whole Étienne/Gibbs persona and the Psychic link between Abby and little Jackson. I think you should have little Jackson using French as well
As I have said before I love your style, creativity and stories!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »