Reviews for Chances Are
Litanya chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This is really sad...but really good. You're a great author!
darlin chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I'm so sad they didn't end up together. Why? So sad... I really don't like sad endings. But this was good anyhow. Written with a lot of feelings. Mighty sad, though.
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
NO! NO! NO! NO! You little...haha. Just kidding i loved it! so real and so unordinary. Nice job! Loved it totally!
Pichachu chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
cool cool as always! I want you to write more! Anyways, you like Weiss Kreuz? Maybe you could write a story for that... (I don't if you could pull off a romance one, since people seem to be hooked on their yaoi ones) anyways, keep writing! Ja ne!
JM chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
i thought i reviewed this... anyhoo... la akong masabi... *sniffs* pretty... so pretty...
Little red dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
M.O.R.E

oh and you like weiss?*snorts the whole thing is filled with yaoi.*i am writing some non-yaois really a whole set of them my big story is being \edit but i got a few songfics(which are poorly editted by me)heh.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Yeah...Where IS the other part? . hmmmm?...I'm kidding I love it so far and I do hope that you will end this fic the right way...ET together of course.

In addition I have to agree with Starchick this and your other fics really should be over 100 reveiws...It is that good.
varon chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
so sad, so sad... T_T but this is really a good sequel. the angst was perfectly placed. ) great job!
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
*out from the darkness again rises the little red dragon*gomen for the rant i didn't read you HAD posted it...but...demo...WANT MORE!please soon please give moorrrrreeeee thiisss iisss theee bessssstttttt stoooorrry foooor eeee and tttt iii haveeeee evvverrrr reeeeaaddd. thank you*bows*
Starchick chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Some people are seriously blind. This deserves about a hundred reviews for this chapter alone! I just don't understand it. This is the most beautiful ET story I've ever read in my life.. *gasps speechless* No wait, not really. Because your other ET fics are AMAZING, and I just can't choose between them! All I can say is...KEEP WRITING, for the love of God _
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
OMG! OMG! OMG! I've been waiting for this sequel for a long time now. I was disappointed when you ended 'If Only For A Day' as it did. But now I can read the sequel. YAY! Don't take too long for the next part.

PS. I love the Eriol POV. Keep it up!
Chocolate drop chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
you said there are two... where's the other one? I like your fics! I mean i don't like your fics... I LOVE IT!