Reviews for Celestia
Yudachi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aww…

Made me melt over the ExT poetic fluffiness…

O, hail, Ekai-san!
mitzyred chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
awie! *bubbly teary eyes*

wayiie!

"Now I'm here; Now you can dream."

brup!

*hugs Ekai-sama tightly*

I love this! onegai Ekai-sama! keep it up!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Very Kawaii, stars, boy, girl, kissing. haha just kidding. Nice job on this one too, i hope you write again!
Mei
kawaiiness chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I have to say, you understand people perfectly...and can put it in words. Bravo.
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Oh this was way too short. You *must* expand on this idea. A simplistic one shot and a FIN will not suffice! The plot has way too much potential, I see it all now, and the way it started off, so descriptive and fluffy.I strongly advise you continue.
Reine chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Cool! I like ExT. Please write more! But I like the "Could've Been" better than anything else. Please finish it. I like the idea. You're Cool!
JM chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
gotta quote tomoyo on this one. poetic. and absolutely beatiful, but i say that a lot, don't i? a sequel would be good, but... i kinda like the ending there. pero kung gagawa ka ng sequel, pls tell me! i would be more than happy to read it!
SpringbloomOpal chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
wow! kawaii! ur a fantastic author!
syaosyaolonglost chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
ok,ok, sowee about not reviewing ur stuff..kinulong po kasi ako sa hospital at walang pc sa room ko..kapag itinatakas ako ng tita ko(magpapact scan,kukuha ng exam results sa akin and all those lies) eh 1 hr lang ako..just enough to ttype and upload my work in . don't worry, i'm fine now(kala ko nga noong una, hindi na ako makakabot sa 1st day of classes)

now on 2 d review..

*sniff* Ate, this is soooooo good. I MEAN IT! *sob* Gumaling ka sa fic mong ito ah!Not much complicated description of feelings(yung iba kasi sobrang deep na, hindi ko masisid) pero you manage to make it sound poignant..hindi trying hard..gosh, saan ba napupulot ang ganyang talent? 'enge naman!
varon chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
This is really sweet, dear! _ LIke it a lot. "I'll catch you" - aww!
rakko-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Up till the then, it was a bit dull and mediocre, but the last segment was simply WONDERFUL. It had nice imagery and emotions, and I think my teeth are going to fall out from the sheer sweetness _
mysterio000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
One of the sweetest ExT fic on Earth. Arigatou for this wonderful one!
Skyechan3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Wai! That was so kawaii. Very very wonderful story.
fluffycat chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
yes maybe u could make a sequel? I like this story, it's sooo sweeet! :)i'll never give up dreaming now...
witty-sun chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
KAWAII!I'm interested in astronomy as well,too bad i don't have a telescope at home,i can only find pictures on the net...;_;

BUT,this chappie is great!Are you gonna continue?Please do!_