Reviews for Prodigal
Demon Llama Nerd chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
Bit late with this review. But anyway, this story was top-notch and it was so good I read it all in one go.

This is one of those fanfics that you just have to read in one sitting, and you don't usually find those these days.

Good job.
corpse blood chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
Awesome ending but you got one thing wrong 20 was not the first to not have black hair because 11 had red hair. Also if seeing death was so horrifing to nine then why dud he not react to six's death. I was really mad about that. I finished my picture of 12 and 11. It looks great.
Barn Owl Girl chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
Sorry this took so long… I got distracted… Well then,

You mentioned me! :D Thanks a bunch, and it was my pleasure to read this amazing story. This was a truly, truly brilliant story, one that I will most likely look back on for years to come.

It's hard for me to believe that this wonderful work of art has come to an end. It won't be the same without reading your updates… I can't wait to see what you have in store next.

And let me just say, AWWWW! 20 sounds absolutely adorable, such a sweet, sensitive soul. I wish I could hear more of her.

Overall, this was just a marvelous story! Encore, my friend, encore!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
awwwwwwwwwww! what a lovely ending! and WOW! about six months! woooooo shows how much i think about/listen to time! yeah time doesn't agree with me... :D i love how much 7 and 14 remind me of 7 and my OC 47 (who's 7's sister) :D and O.O you mentioned me! awwwwwwww! you really think so . that's sooo sweet!

thanks for the amazing story to read and ROCK ON FREIDA!
SkullWitch57 chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved every chapter. (Quick question, though: Is there going to be a sequel? This just seems like the kind of thing to have a sequel.)
CrystalStitchpunk chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
So beautiful! I really loved reading this, every single chapter was perfect, I loved how 11 and 3 became friends in the end, it made me cry with happiness, (inside)
Jirachi Girl chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
I only started reading this story about two or three months ago, but strangely, it feels like it's been with me as I grew up. And reading it was an adventure to me;

I laughed at 0's never-ending silliness.

I gasped at the horror of 9's nightmare.

I gritted my teeth in disgust during 11's attack and speech.

I cried as 3 lay in pain, silently calling for his papa.

I shivered with nerves and excitement when 3 was repaired.

I cheered as 3 and 11 both managed to finally say goodbye to their personal demons.

This...was awesome!
Barn Owl Girl chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Wow… it's hard for me to believe that we're so close to the finish now. It seems like only a week ago I began reading this story, and now, it's nearly done! It's good to see someone so dedicated to their writing!

:D I'm glad to see how well 4 and 12 are getting on. 9's reaction to his daughter's first crush is just perfect, in my view. At least now 3 and 11 can be friends. I'm so relieved that she's changed for the better now.

Sorry it took me so long to leave this review! I haven't even been that busy, and the next few weeks will be worse… Oh, well. If I vanish of , you know where I've gone. Also, sorry I haven't been replying to your PMs. My computer is messed up, and it REFUSES to let me log on. I'm sending this review from my iPod.

Well, I hope that's all. This is a really, really amazing story. I can't wait for the epilogue.
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
! how SWEET! what a lovely chapter! i can't wait for the epilogue! Keep it up Freida!
Aerial dancer chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
love this story its so amazing cant wait for the next chapter :)
Barn Owl Girl chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry this took so long! I've just been so busy, and… well, you know how it is.

ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! Your writing is always so consistent, no matter how long it is between updates.

I loved all your similes, especially the one of the "ugly, poisonous caterpillar" that changed into the "soft, delicate butterfly." That's what I wish I could do more of!

YAY! 3 (and many others) has forgiven 11! "Forgive and forget," that's my motto. Actually, it's more just "forget," but you get the idea. I'm glad that 11 can finally discover her real self!

Update again soon, ok?
corpse blood chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
That was amazing maybe 3 and 11 could get together cuz that sems like a cute couple. And i love 4 and 12 that couple is way to cute. I love the story and the characters are amazing. I feel inspired to make a picture of 11and12 now. 8{]
SkullWitch57 chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Such a good chapter. I'm glad 11 has been forgiven.
Barn Owl Girl chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
Hey! Sorry, I know this took incredibly long, even for me. I'm just so busy...

And now... YAY! 3'S ALIIIVE! And he's forgiven 0. Oh, how wonderful. I always knew he had it in him. u

And I can't wait for the next chapter! Nearly done now!
Thomas Holmes II chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Awww! Isn't that sweet? The prodigal son has been forgiven. He's home again. Well done! I love this!