Reviews for Shades of the Past
LtheWolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Ohh I find it ironic that it says Helena is dead and it's Bellatrix who's dead and coincidentally played by Helena Bonham Carter. Is it just me? Or was that purposely done?
Origin Unknown chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Well, that was fantastic. And beautiful. And heart-wrenching. Gosh, the feels are taking over.
I loved the structure of this; the way you alternated the past and present really showed the contrast in Hermione's happiness and feelings. The flashbacks were well done, and it was interesting to see how you chose to portray their relationship (as it is always interesting to see different takes on the beloved Bellamione pairing).
Well done!
LeahTR chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is amazing. This is absolutely wonderful. I love it. Thank you.
argarrow chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh ;-; Now I am sad. But it is a good sad. This was so beautifully romantic and it made me tear up. I loved this. I felt every emotion in this story.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was a rather intense story, though the ending was rather an anticlimax. I had hoped she and Andy would end up eventually, but alas.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ohhhhh angst!that was so ridiculously sad and romantic,i teared up a bit-

.!

:D
Animalover205 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was pretty good, I liked it a lot.
imperfectionisunderrated chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Have you tried using a hyphen? Or something like that.

"Crucio. That's what I'll tell them." Love that part.

Lol with Bella she wasn't bothered by the age gap when she was older than Andy? Btw I don't get why she just stood by and watched her die but that's not relevant now because that had to happen because of the plot. This was just something that's been on my mind. Ah okay, next sentence. Ignore me xD

Hm crazy Hermione is crazy. Wanting a replica of Bella, my god xD

Ahw I love these scenes from the past.

"That's nice, dear." Hm, tipical. Close enough indeed.

Omg the name is Helena? I didn't notice that when I listened to the song (okay, doing it once was probably not enough) but sdnfldfds.

Aww Bella :') And :'(

Well, busted. Ahw this was so saaad :( Poor Hermione and well poor Andy too. So it wasn't Hermione who left after all. Yay this was long enough, that's rare from you :D This was fantastic, I'm really glad you wrote it :3
Greyella chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ophelia...this was a beautiful tragedy. Wrought with perfection of things left unsaid and undone.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sad! Sad Story! Poor Hermione! I did enjoy reading it!
Berserkeroo chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sad fanfic is sad. :( I enjoyed it though.