Reviews for Chuck vs the Epilog
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow, this story was quick paced...and had me confused at times. I kept wondering what was going on with Sarah, if she was some kind of double agent. Wanting to get away from this life because it wasn't her. Thank god for Ellie and her brilliant mind. Very interesting post finale story.
tasteywheat chapter 1 . 2/3
Very nice post-series one-shot, I feel like this could have been fleshed out into a longer story, but it's still very good in it's current form. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Wade1978 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Alas, who wouldn't want Jar-Jar scrubbed from their brain? Very nice post finale story. I especially enjoyed the Sarah VS Sarah battle between her old and new self. Well done!
anthropocene chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Wow, memory-suppressed AND extremely pregnant? Ouch.
A lot of cool stuff compressed in a relatively short piece, just like Intersect-suppressed memories (very interesting idea, by the way). It struck me that the "good" Sarah's recounting of her life with Chuck by means of wardrobe changes (in the midst of fighting her hardass old self) was an echo of the flashbacks on the beach in the finale. Nice touch that. And yes, not much fluff (as you noted on CT!), but Sarah wasn't ready for fluff until the end, and that first embrace of Chuck was a vivid and sweet payback. Hurray for the happy ending!
resaw chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
A great way to tie up the end of the series. Thank you. I like the way you build up the tension by revealing Sarah's thoughts. I gather that she is putting up with this situation that belongs to another person because she cannot escape the physical reality of her pregnancy. I like to think that the child was conceived in Japan on the bullet train in that fanciful private room. A lot is at stake in this story, and you do a wonderful job of Sarah at war with herself and her memories. After that cold declaration that she is ready to leave everyone behind as soon as she has the baby, you provided a joy-filled resolution: "'Chuck!' She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, his hair, breathing in the scent of him for the first time in…months. Her life. He kept her alive, every day. Cacophony reigned but she tuned it all out..."
ProjectOrion chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I could totally see this as a follow-up episode or movie. Really great work here!
garnetflint chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I very much enjoyed this story. I would love to see an expanded version where there is more detail in the mix. I wonder when Sarah got pregnant, I'd like to see more of her trying to act like SB, and I think you ended it at a very nice place. Sarah is back and we have the future to look forward to. I would have been happy to see the finale end something lie this.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Didn't realize this was a companion story to the one I just reviewed. It all makes more sense now. Good stuff.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Nice story...thank you for writing.
bty2474 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
As said, my favorite ending ever. The tone is here: humor, drama, action and very well described!

Not enought gifted in writting english to give you advices to improve, but for sure I can tell you I enjoy the rythm, the dynamism of the story !
2old2write chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nailed it! How great to take it to such a dark place; even darker than C vs Sarah. With a resolution I think all can readily accept. Loved Sarah fighting Sarah. Thank you.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Hey! Not weird at all. Now this ain't fluffy kittens which is what the shippers love. It got quite dark before the end.

I love the whole personality vs. personality struggle and I see what you mean about the dialog. Spot on.
Costas TT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Can't believe I'd missed that one!

It's very well written and descriptive. All in all, an excellent job.

Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
doc2or chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Interesting take on the ending, Sarah didn't really remember anything specific and felt trapped with the pregnancy and with Chuck. Chuck was never really fooled either by her faking affection which seemed appropriate for the story. Also nice to see Ellie come through for Sarah which she didn't do in the finale at all. Thank you.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Nicely done story. I really enjoyed it a great deal. I wasn't sure about Sarah wanting to leave and be Sarah Walker again with fake smiles etc but the explanation was great. She saw Sarah Bartowski as a different person and though she felt much of what was going on with a few scattered memories she wasn't her but she wasn't really Sarah Walker either. It's just that Sarah Walker was easier for her to deal with and much less scary in her mind to be than Sarah Bartowski. She hadn't bonded with her unborn child because she saw it as not hers. You really threaded the needle with that one and it was very well done.

Thanks for posting this.