Reviews for I Thought I Loved You Then
smilton chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I loved this! It was so sweet and romantic. You did an amazing job!
tawelephant chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
That was magnificent.
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I loved this so much. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I loved this chapter! I can't wait for more, and I don't have to!
sandy4321 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I absolutely loved reading your story! It was wonderful!
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Oh that was rough..I came really really close to crying :(
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Gah, I needed this so much! I'm reading some really well written fics right now that (un)fortunately have some really bastadly (lol, is that even a word?) Cullens in 'em, Edward, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett et all! So this wonderful piece of romance has weaved its way into my heart to put all my faith back into the Cullens. Seriously though, it is so freeing to read a fic where any/all of the Cullens are bastards and get their just deserts, lol. But I loved this Edward and all his sweetness. Even the fight they had, though hurtful things were said, wasn't even all that horrific. I chalk it up to the lack of Edward's experience in the relationship department. But he genuinely loves Bella with all his heart and doesn't go over the top with his love and protection. He's the human, every day Edward we all wish we had. Because human, ordinary Edward is more appealing to me than millionaire/billionaire asshat Edward... ;)
twilight1972 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I loved each and every chapter. You have outdone yourself! Can't wait to read more of your works.
Sophie2003 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Sigh, I enjoyed the fluff-fest. Thank you!
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I loved it they are so sweet and Edward is too cute poor Charlie to have his little girl back just to have again update soon
mimimgr chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
love it.
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Goodbyes are always so difficult when it's someone you love, and four years can seem like a long time when you're that young.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
This is a lovely story. There are a few out there at the moment that are great but very angsty, which is good, but it's nice to see them happy too. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Aww, that mase me sadand happy at the sametime. Ver sweet that the are willing to give for each other and they a long term future planned our together.
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I'm glad they decided they would go back after school. My heart kind of broke for Charlie a bit.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »