Reviews for I Thought I Loved You Then
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Goodbyes are always so difficult when it's someone you love, and four years can seem like a long time when you're that young.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
This is a lovely story. There are a few out there at the moment that are great but very angsty, which is good, but it's nice to see them happy too. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Aww, that mase me sadand happy at the sametime. Ver sweet that the are willing to give for each other and they a long term future planned our together.
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I'm glad they decided they would go back after school. My heart kind of broke for Charlie a bit.
soton chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Your Edward is so sweet. Love how Bella gently guides Edward and gives him the courage to try for more!
sandy4321 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I absolutely love this story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
What a sad experience for Charlie and Sue . but how big hart Edward has to comfort Sue and tell Bella he was going back to their family. He's awesome.
Moltz chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
So glad she decided it is ok to get her masters degree anywhere Edward was. So cute how he just blurted out his idea for their new living arrangements.

I get where Charlie is coming from.

How sweet is it that Edward was comforting Sue with the assurance that this was just for a short duration. They will be back.

Good-byes are always painful when leaving loved ones.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Love it!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
aw, very touching
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
very sweet
carebear309 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Sigh...they are too sweet :)
Darcyfan14 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful chapter so sweet and loving. just perfect .
bella's beta chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Loving the story. Cant wait for more!
DrmngofEC chapter 4 . 2/9/2012