Reviews for I Thought I Loved You Then
marigold123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Big fights suck...and this was a big one. Separation. Hopefully they both saw how much it hurt to be apart and they will try to talk before they run off. But...yeah...fighting...you just kind of lose it and the anger just feeds off the other. Make up sex was good though! LOL! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
You could just see how difficult it was for Bella to leave her father. Edward was so understanding and so sweet. Edward doesn't want Bella to regret moving across country with him...changing her plans. Growing up and finding a life partner does change your plans... Nicely done!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
These two have made love and have fallen in love with each other. So sweet.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Edward is too cute! I love how shy and unsure he is. He's not totally ignorant about sex...but the dating and wooing of a woman...an unknown. I really like Bella and Edward. They have pulled me into this story. (Well, you have!)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ha! When you least expect it or want it, people walk into your life and change it. Enjoyed!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Such a dork lol
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So cute
b3j02 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I did enjoy reading it! I did! I did! :D Fantastic story! Wonderful as always! Wish there was more as always! So sweet and cute! Thanks for sharing!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Oh no only one more chapter! Great story so far! I love your characters and their journey!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
There was a part where you said shut the door to the apartment but you had said they moved into a house. Just thought I would let you know.

That fight had me with a lump in my throat. I was so anxious for them. Great story!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »