Reviews for I Thought I Loved You Then
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
yayyy finally he's graduated and they've moved home! and in their own house where they can have lots of uninhibited sex!lol! it's so good that they want to settle near their parents and it would be so good for their children to be near their grandparents! awww how sweeeeeet! can't wait for them to get married and have kids!
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
geez thank goodness they both came to their senses! realising they can't be without each other and of course makeup sex has to be the best right?lol! but you better not think about fucking up again ok! geez e&b get a grip! lol! even tho it was a bit heartbreaking when they had their fight and were apart it was still a great chapter!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
omg i love that they're gonna live together while he's at harvard. so many ff's always have them be apart from each other when the other goes to college or whatever! this story is so good! they are working to make compromises to be with each other and i just love that cos that's what relationships are all about..give and take on both parts! without any pressure. you are such a clever writer! sad to see her say goodbye to charlie but it would've been much worse having to say goodbye to edward the love of her life! this is definitely the way it should be!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
haha edward is definitely so cute. i love how it wasn't all about the sex i mean they had been going out for awhile and hadn't done the deed yet so that just proved it. but ohhhhhh yowser yowser when they did! oh yeah it was very yummylicious! me likey yet again!haha! you write such awesome lemons! lol but it's not all about the lemons..haha i lie!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
awww he's so frickin cute isn't he? his nervousness is pretty adorable that's for ! but ohhh the dates have been great and that first kiss...aaaarrrrggghhh...loved it! i'm so glad he's all for the whole bf gf thing...the freshness of their relationship is gorgeous! i'm loving this so far but rather pissed off that he lost his virginity to tanya and had sex a few times with her...ewwwwwwwww! haha sorry i just can't stand her!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
wow what a beautiful start! i love reading of when e&b first set eyes on each other! but i have to say i was so surprised that bella was the first to just boldly go to edward and introduce herself! me likey very much!lol! and the fact that she's bold not the shy bella we're all so used to! nice that she practically asked edward out hahaha!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love it! Great job...thanks!
marigold123 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
I laughed at Bella calling Edward a nerd...Nerdward is adorable...and also a sexy man. Loved the way you blended the two. Bella is a lucky girl...and Edward is a lucky man. Enjoyed the way you wrote this story and these characters. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Graduation and moving back to Washington. Edward seems to be doing well...now he just needs to pass the bar. A home, a job and soon a wife? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Big fights suck...and this was a big one. Separation. Hopefully they both saw how much it hurt to be apart and they will try to talk before they run off. But...yeah...fighting...you just kind of lose it and the anger just feeds off the other. Make up sex was good though! LOL! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
You could just see how difficult it was for Bella to leave her father. Edward was so understanding and so sweet. Edward doesn't want Bella to regret moving across country with him...changing her plans. Growing up and finding a life partner does change your plans... Nicely done!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
These two have made love and have fallen in love with each other. So sweet.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Edward is too cute! I love how shy and unsure he is. He's not totally ignorant about sex...but the dating and wooing of a woman...an unknown. I really like Bella and Edward. They have pulled me into this story. (Well, you have!)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ha! When you least expect it or want it, people walk into your life and change it. Enjoyed!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 7 . 2/23/2012