Reviews for I'm Here
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I liked this version better then the tv show.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
cute storyline. i'm sensing that tim is loving that charger.
Jennicat chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love that Jack didn't act surprised or have a problem with Gibbs and McGee being together. I can't wait for the next one about Caged either (one of my fav episodes).
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
love it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Another good one like always. Love the way you have Gibbs/Tim acting with each other (Tim more mature,smart & loving..Gibbs loving Tim & trying to show it). Found this one a little harder to follow. Maybe if I can find the begining of the series? Going to your profile - they should be listed there I hope.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"saw Tim and Ziva in front of the store. Tim gestured to something in the window and Ziva shook her head with an amused smile and light in her eyes. Ever since Tim had been to Israel, it seemed that they had gotten even closer than before. He could see Tim was trying to convince her of something but Ziva wasn't budging, just looking more and more amused." - I want to be a dust mite near where Ziva and Tim is, so I could know what they are talking about.

"And something about the man mad Tim feel strange." - "made Tim feel".

"You're welcomed to stay at my home." - "You're welcome to stay at my home."

"and in one move deep throat his cock." - "deep throated"?

"He about fell over when he saw that Jack had the Thom E. Gemcity series," - Yay! for Mr. Gemcity.

"Abby ignored him and walked up to Jack, wrapping her arms around her." - "wrapping her arms around him".

"Abby ignored him and walked up to Jack, wrapping her arms around her. "It was so nice to meet you." Tim smiled when Jack looked over Abby's shoulder at him with a smile yet a question. "She is a hugger." When Abby pulled back, Jack grinned. "Fantastic," he chuckled before shaking Tim's hand. "Take care of my boy will you?" Deciding to not be surprised, he sheepishly nodded while Abby beamed." - AW!

"Jack glanced at Tim before shrugging and held out the keys to the 426 hemi that he had seen Jethro drive earlier. The car that had gotten Tim a bit hard when he saw Jethro behind the wheel." - Anybody, regardless of their gender or sexual preference, who did not get a bit turned on by how Gibbs looked, driving that car for the first time, is dead, IMO.

"By the way," he said as they pulled out of the garage and up to the light, "where did you get the rules?" Jethro looked in the rearview mirror and did so for so long that Tim turned to look back at the train station platform and instantly knew. He knew of how Jethro and Shannon had finally started talking that day. Tim looked back to Jethro and saw him softly smiling. "Shannon." "Smart woman." "Yeah." - AW!

"Did they do anything McGee? I will kick their ass." - I want to hug Ziva to death each time I watch her say those lines. And then when courageous Tim says he is OK, I want to hug him to death, too.
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I like this version of heartland better :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved loved loved this! Heartland is one of my fave episodes - so great you worked Tim/Jethro in, whooohooo!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved this! Can't wait for the next! Great character interaction!
Prisca512 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
love this series, so glad you keep adding to it. I do love that Gibbs shared Shannon and Kelly with Tim, and now Jack. anxiously awaiting more! thanks for sharing, :-)