Reviews for D is for Dirty
Jojara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Johnny and Roy's new article for the local paper:
A spa day on fireman's pay- mudbath makeover?
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The other side of Roy emerges. I love it! He's mostly pretty mild and kind, but I see the fiercer side of him in Nuisance and Trainee. I like seeing that he shows anger, too. More stories with Roy getting irritated, please.
lovepeacebird chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was great i could just see them covered in mud and then Roy and Johnny come back covered in mud again i can just see Stroker's face when Roy told him that he was going to touch the Engine that me laugh so hard that i was crying .
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Bwa ha ha! Loved it, those poor guys thought they had it rough from the regular writers!

How about "M is for Mud Puppy" and you can write about the rescue of the woman and the reaction of the half trained St. Bernard!
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So many favorite details it's hard to pick! Okay, in order: how scary is it to have a man who fell asleep at the stop sign back the Engine into the bay (and Cap asking Mike if he was waiting for the sign to turn green!); Cap assigning shower duties and timing and tasks; Roy watching the dark water on the white shower stall; Johnny's hot date with a box of Wheaties (where's the ice cream?); Marco grumbling about the smell of Stoker's shampoo; Marco only able to let himself gripe in Spanish; Marco and Mike annoying each other at the sinks like true brothers; Roy threatening to get in the nice shiny clean engine and sit down (in his mud covered uniform); and EVERYTHING. Okay, I loved every word but that would have been a much shorter review.
eroticwriter chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Just finally got a chance to read this. Loved it. Reminds me a bit of the episode 'One of those days'.

Nice work.

Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
LMAO! As usual, just damn brilliant. Just wanna waltz into the locker room and hug every one of 'em, towel or no towel. *grin*

"Waiting for that thing to turn green, Stoker?" - How do you love a character more? I'm already in pain from all this damned coughing, but THAT was worth it. LOL
jmss7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Spanish Romance in the the mud with a Saint Bernard...hmmm. Nice piece. Muchos gracias amiga!
pam1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
very cute. Leave it to Chet to try and lighten the mood (or possibly stir up trouble) This is exactly what the show was missing - more shower scenes!
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Funny, funny, funny!
jada951 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
great fun.

thx for the :).
kathey'ssis chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I remember those times,and i remember times when the cleaning started with being hosed down by the fire hose first. there was a time or two when clean up came in the form of a foam drill.
The Delirium Threemen chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Maybe "I" should be for "Irish Spring" and a sequel to this story. Boys and mud go nicely together. "M" for mudwrestling could be another sequel and you know which paramedic I'll be wrestling with.

Thanks for the laughs

Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Good one, Kel! Loved it!
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lol! Loved it! What thos paramedics do get in to.