Reviews for Sins of the Father
Reinbeau chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
Happy New Year!

Great Story, looking forward to the next.
Reinbeau chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Not exactly the romantic setting Mick had in mind, but what is more romantic than taking a bullet for the man you love?

Just where is that silver bullet?
Lucretiareadsall chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Nice ending and wrap up!

Looking forward to see the next fanfic with brand new fledgling Beth!

oooo a crossover with H50 ?! Will look forward to that!
Lucretiareadsall chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
wow, a helleva chapter!

Good for Corey!
Lucretiareadsall chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
Nice! Good chapter! oh the tension! and...

Whew!

Interesting set up for Beth's turning. I like it.
I could have see this as a potentional scenario If the series had continued.

on the next chapter...
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2012
Great story... Can't wait for the new ones.
moonjat54 chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
That was a very fitting end to your story. Nice to have the kids named after our favorite vamps. And I am thrilled to know there will be more story to follow. Reading Moonlight fic is the only thing that might jump start my muse and get me writing again. I enjoyed this story a lot.
moonjat54 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Well I am confused, I didn't think I had reviewed the previous chapter but it says that I did. I think I may have posted the wrong chapter review in the wrong place. So I will repeat myself and say how much I liked how you handled Beth's change and we all knew that eventually Mick would do it. Of course it was not the way he wanted it to happen but then we can't always pick how things go.

As for this chapter, I am glad that Cory got some closure with his father and realizes that the man made some bad choices in his life but he did love him.
Chalicewell chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
At least Cory got to say goodbye, and he won't continue the vendetta against the vampires. Good visuals of what happened, and good chapter!
Chalicewell chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Oh, nice turning for Beth, just a little before she had planned. I've no doubt that she woudl sacrifice herself to save Mick. Lovely chapter, thanks.
Chalicewell chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
Wow, what a great fight scene. I'm glad Karlie got to take the lead and deal with Kendrick. Just a sign of how much Josef trusted his wife with the final battle. I'm not sure I'd be as compassionate as Carlisle, but I'm bloodthirsty!
moonjat54 chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Well that was a battle and finally Kenderick got what was coming to him. I am glad that Carlisle made Karlie see reason. Although I must admit after what Karlie experienced when Josef was suffering I can see why she would want to rip his body to shreds. I hope that Cory can now mourn the man his father might have been if he hadn't taken the path of a hunter.
moonjat54 chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
I find your theory on how siring works on the turned vamp's DNA very interesting. Glad that Mick is finally seeing that turning Beth is the only way he can keep her with him. He may love her humanity but I think it would break his heart to watch her age and die. Or to lose her to some other accident. Now we just have to remove Kendrick from this world without sustaining any injuries themselves. I am sure that Kendrick is expecting them to attack, he can't think that this is all over. I look forward to reading more.
Lucretiareadsall chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
wow! Nice Chapter!

I always wondered about the turning of a human into vampire especially as it concerns what I coined as triple M [ MMM] Moonlight's Modern Mythology.

One of the questions I wondered about was the blood type and does it change to the type the sire is? For example, hypothetically speaking, lets say that when Mick was really human back 1952 and Coraline first turned him, his own human blood type was A would it then have become AO- like Coraline's? along with the DNA thing too? It would explain the "bond" between fledgling and sire and why for so long Mick couldn't shake off Coraline's influence?

So now we have a theory about the DNA thingy Nice FB I like it! Good chapter!
LadyAilith chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
You've done a beautiful job answering the question about Mick's feeling more comfortable in his skin! I hope that Cory's able to handle knowing that his involvement with the vampires has insured his father's death sentence. I'm glad that Josef's going out of his way to help make Cory feel comfortable...