Reviews for Most Gods Throw Dice But Fate Plays Chess
Bluebell chapter 1 . 5/27
I do so love it being noted that Jim is a genius, particularly when it comes to describe it in pretty colours of him mind :D (going to other fandoms makes me miss the magic of mind melds!)

The talks with Old!Spock add a nice balance to tie in events :)
It's good to know Sarek gets a slice of peace as well!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
KYA! LOVE IT!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
*smile* It's lovely to see Spock Prime knowing Jim so well and trying so hard to play him like a violin. :-)
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is perfect. Thank you.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Whoah. . . (Low whistle).
RockerBabe414 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hmmm, can we all say FRACKING AMAZING one more time? Coz this totally deserves it! :-) Amazing work
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great job!
Tara chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Excellent!
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really like this, it is so within character. The discussion between Kirk and Spock Prime was fabulous!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Doni chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was a most logical approach to fate and destiny. Lovely work.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This might sound stalkerish, but I was reading your work over at the archives and I ran to see if you had an account because this is the only account I keep up. So I read Cumulative Evidence, then read this and squealed fot the Spock Prime! Sure Quinto is cute but you want Spock Prime to be all analytical and there and...well you get the picture. Hehe. ~Forte
Miltonway chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is beautiful and very poignant. Always loved the idea of Kirk and Spock as soulmates.

Your writing is amazing, so clever and lyrical. You have all the characters spot on, but you truly do write an awesome Kirk. I love how you've combined the concept of T'hy'la with Philosophy.

Thanks for this.
caeli1701 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is beautiful.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oh wow that was...wow i loved it one of my favorite storeis i got to say great just great