Reviews for Coming to Sensible Madness
NightReader22 chapter 1 . 2/10
You really have a talent for pulling at the heart strings!
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
CRYING my eyes OUT here now! You broke my my heart! :'-( *thanks* This was PURE PERFECTION.. The BEST most REALISTIC description of how an older sibling's LOVE and DEVOTION develops over time!
frownypup chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It's both sad and heartwarming that I think it's beautiful :) good job
Sammyscougar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow beautifully told from Dean's POV, through the different stages of their lives. Loved the normal ( a word not for them) emotion of not wanting to share his parents with another sibling and even though he didn't want a brother he had to admit Sam grew on him, how sweet. You could add to this, now that we know Sam came back. Enjoyed, Beers & Cheers.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
cool story, pretty touching - I really like the idea and the way you write about it, including the quotes in very well-chosen places in the text, that make the reader really feel what the story is about. Thank you for the effort of writing that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Its a really nice story...great work..:-)
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I almost didn't read this story after reading the brief summary (incest stories abound and I will not read those). I'm glad I did; Dean loves or at least loved Sam more than just as a brother-Sam was son, brother, and only friend. When Dean just wanted to never wake up and fast the pain of another day, Sam was his reason to keep going.

Sam loved his brother as well, but it always seemed to me that his love was never quite as selfless.

Thanks for the story.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
*flails at awesomeness* :D

And just like Dean loves Sam, I love this fic.

The quotes were totally genius and perfect! It's funny how those who are slow to love, love the fiercest. AWESOME job! :)