Reviews for Humor in Irony, Among Other Things
The Rambler chapter 1 . 1/9
I NOW LOVE YOU. Um wait that came out wrong, I meant I love you 'cause you wrote the story and it's good. Not, you know, the other thing.
Because that would be awkward.
Actually, just ignore the first four sentences of this review, I liked the story.
Geez I feel really stupid now.
Alas, Jason is not the only idiot around here apparently...
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Brilliant, and quite sweet too.

I enjoyed reading it very much
KK chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You know I very much doubt Dick would ever allow anyone in his family to be alone... especially when they want to be. He is probably the most stubborn of the lot after all.
GetLostInTheStars chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was... sweet. I liked that. I love Jason. I try not to, I really do, but I can't help it. And even though I'm not really big on DC slash, that was really cute. This is going on my favorites list :)
AsiraK-KarisA chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Alfred's cookies- the only way to reach your undead brother :D
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I agree. Dick and Jason's relationship has always been like that in my mind. Screw what the comics say. This version is much more fun.
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well I do not know about spiting at the review button seems a bit rude to me :) ... but how about I say that I loved it, I truly enjoyed the interaction between Jason and Dick. It would be cute if you continued it, Dick visiting Jason in the hospital :)
Nora Aislin chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
The way to slowly get into Jason's heart...Alfred's cookies
pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
CKXJ,FBS;FD BX THE FEELS
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awwwwww.

I love this! It's so stunning beyond words. The way you write both Jason and Dick is pretty much wonderful. I do hope you never stop writing the two.

Honestly for a one-shot, this one of the best I've ever read.
ricestalk-2004 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This isn't review material this is fucking fav material hell i started getting emotional all throughout reading this, Loved it by the way.
danae.14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great story! Would love a sequel :D
ConnorFilm chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Laugh this made me want to see Jay and Bruce bond
What a great story
I'd wish you continue it somehow
I know a lot of comics show that jay is unfeeling after he was brought back but I always have felt he was just Hiding and holding in the emotions

Anyway great job
Jabbertalky chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This fic is absolutely fabulous. I loved the characterization and the scene. It is a great addition to the movie's story! Your writing is superb!