Reviews for Kiss You Goodnight
Shadowvixen89 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The Feels! I can't stop crying. I'm not usually into slash, but decided to give this one a shot. Now I can't stop crying. Holmes deserves Watson more that Irene does. I am going to watch something happy on tv now.
Wonderful piece by the way.
MrsMycroftHolmes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'M CRYING :'( Very good writing :) I cried when Holmes 'died' hehehe Love the ending to the film :D x
HolyToledo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love how Mycroft is a shipper as well.

Anyway, this was beautifully written. I teared up a bit, which is saying something because I normally don't get affected by stories. I'm just glad that the movie didn't end as sadly as this fic. :C I would'a been a sobby little bitch in the theaters if it did.
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh this story was so sweet and sad. I loved it though
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
The annoying part about reading stories about this, as wonderful as this story is, is that if they end the way you did and they do frequently, then the reader is left feeling like it's incomplete somehow because we know Sherlock is alive and in this story makes us, or at least me, wonder if the regret will be enough of a motivation to drive Watson to do something about it once he finds out about Sherlock. Anyway well done.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 2/6/2012