Reviews for We Believe
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Rhys is such a great character
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Way to go Greg!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Nice connections with Rhys and Raz and Henry...I love how his true friends come out and fight for him rather than move on. Nice bonding between Lestrade and Sherlock too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Love the movement, wish it had happened in the show
Flotsam And Jetsam chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Great story
hatondog chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Bravo. I've seen a number of fics tackle the post TRF period and yours is certainly among the most entertaining and satisfying. I love the articulate proSherlock reporter turned Editor, whose voice is like a ray of hope through the slime spread by others. I'm not in any way a Johnlocker, but you touched on that direction in a way that fit OK with the story. Well done.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Love it, love it, love it.
Ralina chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I really liked the fanfic and I am glad there is a sequel. Can't wait to read it.
Me chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
That was amazing. One of the best post-Reichenbach tics I've read. :D going straight to the sequel now
rana2001 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Wow. WOOW.
At that bit before the last newspaper thing I started giggling and looked at my cat and she looked back weirdly and I pointed to the screen and went back to reading.
Equality4Puppies chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
This is absolutely wonderful.
FunkyColdMedina chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
That was just brilliant
sammatha chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read! I will read it over and over, you've captured all the Sherlock characters personalities perfectly. XD Your an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
NicoleCollard chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Wonderfil story. I love the way you've brought all these important characters together in the plot. We'll always believe in Sherlock Holmes! :)
autumnfierystar04 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG, have been looking for a story about the #ibelieveinsherlock movement for ages, thank you for such a wonderful first chapter!