Reviews for We Believe
Flotsam And Jetsam chapter 4 . 3/8
Great story
hatondog chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Bravo. I've seen a number of fics tackle the post TRF period and yours is certainly among the most entertaining and satisfying. I love the articulate proSherlock reporter turned Editor, whose voice is like a ray of hope through the slime spread by others. I'm not in any way a Johnlocker, but you touched on that direction in a way that fit OK with the story. Well done.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Love it, love it, love it.
Ralina chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I really liked the fanfic and I am glad there is a sequel. Can't wait to read it.
Me chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
That was amazing. One of the best post-Reichenbach tics I've read. :D going straight to the sequel now
rana2001 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Wow. WOOW.
At that bit before the last newspaper thing I started giggling and looked at my cat and she looked back weirdly and I pointed to the screen and went back to reading.
Equality4Puppies chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
This is absolutely wonderful.
FunkyColdMedina chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
That was just brilliant
sammatha chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is one of the most beautiful stories i have ever read! I will read it over and over, you've captured all the Sherlock characters personalities perfectly. XD Your an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
NicoleCollard chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Wonderfil story. I love the way you've brought all these important characters together in the plot. We'll always believe in Sherlock Holmes! :)
autumnfierystar04 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG, have been looking for a story about the #ibelieveinsherlock movement for ages, thank you for such a wonderful first chapter!
ResidentBunburyist chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
One of my favorite Post-TRF stories out there. You capture John so beautifully.
Rudolphsd chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
THAT. WAS. FUKING. AMAZING!
Words cannot describe how amazing this fanfiction is. EVERY OTHER BLOODY JOHNLOCK FANFIC IS SO BAD! It's so lemony I want to throw up, with good plots but marred by the INSANE LEMON-NESS! You are the light at the end of the fanfiction tunnel. I was about to give up when I read this. IT. IS. AMAZING. Gahhh, I love you for writing this!
Thanks again
Rudolphsd
Proper the Incredible chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
This fic was AWESOME!
Riya Morut chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
You know, I don't like this "(Continued on page X)" nonsense. Cutting me off in the middle of a sentence is like ending a song on a half cadence. It just isn't done!

Other than than, I like where most of this is going. I'm not a Johnlock shipper (Mary Morstan is canon, and shipping the two of them always seems to imply that one can't have a good relationship unless it's based on romantic attachment) but I can overlook that for the plot. And really, you've done a fantastic job of turning this from one sentence into a huge movement. Kudos!