Reviews for Captain's Sandwich
Dairi chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Ha, cute. Love that Martin was in such denial...er, being all manly about it. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
D'awww! This was absolutely the definition of adorable. You're my new favorite author.

I was feeling so mad at the waitress after she mistakes Martin for a steward! I just didn't like her. Hmph.

I loved how you described Martin being upset about her comment, because it was just SO Martin and I loved how Carolyn and Arthur (adorable as always) comforted him.

Then best of all was Douglas with his revenge! It would be just his way. I was thinking, "YES!" Throughout that whole scene.

A is for Amazing!
Asheanex chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh 'Dat Sass!
Eh he he, good idea for a fic!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Another brilliant one! Humorous and sweet in all the right ways... ;)
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh god, i never swear, but that bit-woman...how dare she insulted Martin? (hahas, Arthur joining for the hug!) And GO DOUGLAS! Never hurts to get payback!

This is really sweet, to have Douglas and the rest to get back at the insultress. Martin's really the precious one :DDD
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, poor Martin, I was literally so sad for him until the bit about Arthur 'joining in', then I just burst out laughing ;D And the ever-brilliant Douglas was on top form with the revenge plan. Oh this is my favourite so far. I might we go and read it again. xD