Reviews for Love Is Blind
GorgeouslyCrimsonAngel chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
that was pretty neat, and this is like the first Paul OC fic that i'm reading and... WoW! Pls update soon.
Angel 3
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Ahh! So super good I'm just glad you updated and awesome choice on the music! ;) Flornece the Machine happens to be one of my current favorites. So good job and I expect you to update soon. :)
potato-o-gold chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
First off you need to keep writing! I read all nine chapters in one day and was freaking out when I didn't have Internet to get the next chapter. And I personally think it would be interesting if the presents was her father and he accadently made Becca blind, some how. Please finish the next chapter soon!:-)
suze.angel chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Sorry I haven't commented on your last two chapters- I didn't realise you had updated because I now use a different email account and don't get the alerts anymore.

Anyway, I love this story and like where you're going with this.

Who's the minor that bad guy shot? Maybe it was Becca while she was in a car, or something... :P

I love Paul so much! And Suze is just amazing :D

I hope you get some inspiration soon because I'd really love to read more of this!

xoxo Suze
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Update update update! I have always loved Paul and now your making him even better!
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Yay update finally gosh what took you so long *fake angry face* anyway another brilliant chapter! I want more dang it. Update soon and...um there was something else I was gonna say... What was it? Ugh! Whatever just update soon! :)
crazylame1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Awesome :) Update soon!
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Thanks for another great chapter I hope the readers and Paul get some answers to her story soon :( well I'll be waiting for that update! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
oh no im so sorry but i got grounded and i cant be on the computer i wish i could read the next chapter i promise i will and review a.s.a.p meanwhile keep writing! :(

danny-jdb
suze.angel chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I really like this story, and the way you've written about a heartbreaking situation.

I hope you continue to update regularly because your writing is really good and the plot is enticing so far.

Don't worry about rushing- I totally understand what you mean about laziness and confusion over what to write next, so just take your time and do whatever it takes to inspire you again :)

If you are ever bored, you can check out my fanfic on this site, although it's like a really badly written version that I need to repost soon.

Anyway, that is all for now!

xoxo, Suze- your new fan xD
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
hey dont worry about it i may be anxious for the next chapter but i can be patient too.. i think :) just update a.s.a.p! that's all i ask
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
oh. my. gosh! i was mentioned in an authors note! :D i would like to thank my parents for encouraging me to encourage others to be successful and be jealous when they are... wait. that came out wrong...hmm. well anyway great chapter as always super anxiously wanting more but also scared of the creepy guy that's following her. what will happen next? tune in next time to find out. update soon! :)
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
and my review is.. fabulous im anticipating that information overload so dont keep me waiting :) the question im dying to have answered is if she happened to make her blind can't remember if you said that one for sure i'll have to go back and check,and she hear ghosts?(since she obviously cant see them-well not anymore-at least?)anyway give me an update im dying to know what happens next :)
Danny-jdb-Brooks chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
ok here's my real review its awesome cant wait for more my internet's been crazy lately so keep writing so i have something to look forward to
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
awesome cant login right now but keep writing and ill write proper review asap!