Reviews for Harry Potter and The Mouth of Hell
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 4/21
Amazing story! Ingenious plot line! I really don't know what else to say to discribe how bad ass j think this story is.

However, this was written in 2012, and I don't see a sequel on your profile, wtf? You clearly had a plan for this story, so where's the sequel? I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but I really hate...and I mean truely despise unfinished stories with this much potential. You have something unique and amazing here that truely showcases your talent as a writer, to leave it unfinished is just awful! I hope to see a sequel in the future. I really wish you would have put in the description that this is just part one of an unfinished series, as good as a story is, I would rather not read it than read it and be disappointed because it is unfinished... therefore never knowing how it ends. I feel the same way about to series that get cancelled, why bother wasting my time reading/watching something with no resolution?
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 20 . 1/21
great story
ChronoFury chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
Enjoying this so far, but my only Quibble is that the overuse of Voldemort when this is set after the takeover of the Ministry when the Taboo curse would be in affect pinging the trio every time they said Voldemort
Talonwalker chapter 20 . 1/21/2017
Great story, I enjoyed it, thanks
livema24 chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
awesome story
iChaos chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
That was an invigorating story. It has a bit of everything - plenty of action, constant drama, relentless angst and best of all that impending sense of doom that provides the never ending motivation for the heroes to keep dragging themselves back up off the mat.
Warpwind chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
not bad, lover level of BS than most. still can't continue
torgrim chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Really enjoyed this hope you make part 2!
Jennixst chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Really likingthis so far, the right blend of dark, biting humour so common on the Buffy set and often prevelant in the final book in the series too. A better, more action packed hunt too.
RockaRosalie chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Good
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
I like. I like a lot. It's well written, and very in character.

Faith meets Ginny. Oh Harry, you poor bastard, you have NO IDEA what's coming.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
*sigh*

This harry is such a pussy.
Luxraylover chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Shit this didn't end well but that doesn't take away how good was it. But after all these reviews it really doesn't come as surprise. Faith and Harry's relationship seems like ready to hit the first rocky turf. I mean as much as Harry is looking to take this to the next level Faith seems to be having a bit problem gettin' over her slayer issues. Slayer issues as in she doesn't think slayers have the right to lead happy life. She doesn't think she can afford to have a relationship as it's gonna hinder her duties. In other words she has a hero complex and with an added sentiment heroes doesn't need any weak links that foe can exploit. But she did share same feelings for Harry that can be seen a little later when Drusilla captured and hypnotized Harry and about to give him a fatal neck bite when she entered and looked a bit wounded by how Drusilla was talking to a dazed Harry. But while all those commotions was going on where did these canisters come from? It seems they have been slipped sleeping gas. But the question stands who could have done that is it "The Mayor"?
Luxraylover chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Wow it's another action pack chapter just what I thought it would be. I was shocked absolutely flabbergasted to learn that Drucilla Bellatrix's long lost aunt. I mean I'm seriously considering to support Ron on this "can Black family tree go any more twisted"? But they didn't have get into any conflict surprisingly against them. I have this feeling they came as a distraction why else they would come and do absolutely nothing.
What followed next wasn't any good either they tried to destroy the other Horcrux with some consequences. But now in between all those commotions Trick escaped their clutches. I mean if that suit prevents him to be effected from any magical spells then that "Stupefy" shouldn't have any effect on him. He was just playing possum and now he told his boss all the information who seems even greater threat than You Know Who. What happens next I can't.
Luxraylover chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Let me get this straight they got the Horcrux with much planning and effort. But now they're face to face with a right hand man or in this case woman of Dark Lord. But that's not the only real problem. Drusilla made her presence felt as well. I knew Spike and Drucilla returned but never thought she would actually appear in the presence of two slayers. But before her arrival it's not like things were any bit promising despite having the advantage of having combination of Willow and Hermione planning department the plan itself wasn't full proof. They have to work around it it worked well until the arrival of Trick. For a vampire he sure knows his tricks and handled himself well against them until the point when Harry and Ron tried something out of the blue. For another action packed chapter it was pretty good but with the arrival of Drucill and the already present Bellatrix things may heat up a bit more.