Reviews for Harry Potter and The Mouth of Hell
iChaos chapter 20 . 1/15
That was an invigorating story. It has a bit of everything - plenty of action, constant drama, relentless angst and best of all that impending sense of doom that provides the never ending motivation for the heroes to keep dragging themselves back up off the mat.
Warpwind chapter 10 . 1/10
not bad, lover level of BS than most. still can't continue
torgrim chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Really enjoyed this hope you make part 2!
Jennixst chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
Really likingthis so far, the right blend of dark, biting humour so common on the Buffy set and often prevelant in the final book in the series too. A better, more action packed hunt too.
RockaRosalie chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Good
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
I like. I like a lot. It's well written, and very in character.

Faith meets Ginny. Oh Harry, you poor bastard, you have NO IDEA what's coming.
RagnarBlackmane chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
*sigh*

This harry is such a pussy.
Luxraylover chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Shit this didn't end well but that doesn't take away how good was it. But after all these reviews it really doesn't come as surprise. Faith and Harry's relationship seems like ready to hit the first rocky turf. I mean as much as Harry is looking to take this to the next level Faith seems to be having a bit problem gettin' over her slayer issues. Slayer issues as in she doesn't think slayers have the right to lead happy life. She doesn't think she can afford to have a relationship as it's gonna hinder her duties. In other words she has a hero complex and with an added sentiment heroes doesn't need any weak links that foe can exploit. But she did share same feelings for Harry that can be seen a little later when Drusilla captured and hypnotized Harry and about to give him a fatal neck bite when she entered and looked a bit wounded by how Drusilla was talking to a dazed Harry. But while all those commotions was going on where did these canisters come from? It seems they have been slipped sleeping gas. But the question stands who could have done that is it "The Mayor"?
Luxraylover chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Wow it's another action pack chapter just what I thought it would be. I was shocked absolutely flabbergasted to learn that Drucilla Bellatrix's long lost aunt. I mean I'm seriously considering to support Ron on this "can Black family tree go any more twisted"? But they didn't have get into any conflict surprisingly against them. I have this feeling they came as a distraction why else they would come and do absolutely nothing.
What followed next wasn't any good either they tried to destroy the other Horcrux with some consequences. But now in between all those commotions Trick escaped their clutches. I mean if that suit prevents him to be effected from any magical spells then that "Stupefy" shouldn't have any effect on him. He was just playing possum and now he told his boss all the information who seems even greater threat than You Know Who. What happens next I can't.
Luxraylover chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Let me get this straight they got the Horcrux with much planning and effort. But now they're face to face with a right hand man or in this case woman of Dark Lord. But that's not the only real problem. Drusilla made her presence felt as well. I knew Spike and Drucilla returned but never thought she would actually appear in the presence of two slayers. But before her arrival it's not like things were any bit promising despite having the advantage of having combination of Willow and Hermione planning department the plan itself wasn't full proof. They have to work around it it worked well until the arrival of Trick. For a vampire he sure knows his tricks and handled himself well against them until the point when Harry and Ron tried something out of the blue. For another action packed chapter it was pretty good but with the arrival of Drucill and the already present Bellatrix things may heat up a bit more.
Luxraylover chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Oh Merlin's tits! I know, I know there's no need to bring up an ancient wizard's.. ahem... private body parts. But sorry couldn't help it, there's no fucking way any one could see that one coming. The fight with Death Eaters? Yes. Harry and Faith using each other's disguise using Polyjuice Potions? Possibly.
But not what happened after the fight I mean they barely showed any signs of attraction towards other . When I say attraction I mean significant ones. But am I complaining? No way. Plan went smoothly but now there're two ancient powerhouses of Vampires in picture. How they're gonna handle that and I wonder if the others will find out why it had taken so long for them to return. They could possible come up with a explanation mentioning about the struggle with Death Eaters. But any way I can't wait what happens next in the next chapter. Thanks
Luxraylover chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Wow really wow it perplexes me how you can write in such a constant level and it doesn't drop down or vary with chapters. But I'm sure not complaining so they finally got Willow out of her little funk she was in. If I mat say so I know for a fact they tried to enter her mind to revert back the effects of what happened in battle zone. As Hermione explained it's exact opposite of Occlumency but isn't there an easier process. I mean what little knowledge I have about spells there's a spell called "Legilimens". I've seen Snape using it on Harry while their Occlumency lessons. Couldn't they have used that spell to enter in her mind rather than all this ritual? But then you're the author but in the end all well that ends well. It certainly did in the end Thanks again for the chapter.
Luxraylover chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter, I always love a good action sequence and it certainly has one. Seems like Buffy isn't doing much fighting with them and I've a feeling Faith's gonna enjoy the training sessions with Harry. I mean Harry will take the lead right? He's the teacher in Dumbledore's Army and I don't want Hermione to teach her spells that'll take away the romance in it. Death Eaters reached SunnyDale and by tailing Our Golden Trio. Man Buffy won't be to pleased when she hears about this. But Willow is currently undergoing a major shock as aftermath of her last spell is beginning to sink in. That's put on the worry mask topic at the moment for Slayers. Geez I wonder if someone will try telling her that was a fight and casualties happens. They certainly weren't fighting with intentions to spare their life. Any way thanks for a brilliant chapter.
Luxraylover chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
It's another one of those what you call exceptional chapter. So they finally meet the scoobies and even though Hermione dropped a bombshell on Giles and all but sent him to Azkaban. He looked pretty innocent to me and now there is a deal in exchange of collecting Horcruxes they'll have to teach them magic. Which is a good thing it might help Faith come closer to Harry hoping Angel already has his eyes set on Buffy. Meanwhile the wizards and a certain witch who were still in dark about Angel are about to get a nasty shock in next chapter... I can't wait... got to finish it fast..
Luxraylover chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
So they met Faith finally and although in less pleasurable situation but if you're looking for a slayer then that's the most reasonable place to go looking for one. All bait not the one they're looking for but the one I was hoping for. I also liked Harry's first reaction to her physical appearance. She might have not much impressed with either of them but they definitely were glad as she saved their life. She might not have a better relation with her fellow slayer as her facial expressions kept on telling but she agreed to lead them to her. This may be the chapter I was looking for so I'm glad to finally read it. Thanks so much for the chapter.