Reviews for A Lucky Misfortune
baldcoder chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
Good story. Well done.
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
How is Sarah compromised? That would require her to be on a mission (she is AWOL) and be with a partner or asset of some kind (Chuck is a random civilian).
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Uh sure. Ellie is totally on board with a stranger whose bullet wound she patched up in her living room is gonna stay with her for weeks.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Boy, dumping "Feeling Good" on somebody like that? Bold at best, but more likely an inappropriate song choice.

I hope at some point, Sarah told Chuck to keep her spyness on the down low.
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
For someone who said in the very chapter before this, "Hang on Sarah, I'll always come back for you," Bryce is suddenly a villain who set up Sarah to die? A little plot contradiction, brochacho.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
While I like the story, I feel like you've mashed together two plots. In the first chapter, Bryce is clearly worried about Sarah, but decides the mission comes first. He rushes to her and even thinks in his head about how he'll come back for her.
But since the first chapter, Bryce supposedly set her up to die all along...which he obviously didn't do in the first chapter. I think some quick editing of just a couple of lines in the first chapter could fix this plot hole.
charahkids chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
LLC, you gotta continue this story. It ended too abruptly. Just when they're lives a really starting, it's over? You did great till now. What's another 30 chapters on this story? lol. Please reconsider.
jessica chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
This one word describes everything.. This story is AWESOME! D
jeli chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
awesome ness!
sarahmor29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hi, just wanted to say great story, really enjoyed it!
I don't usually write reviews (am there in thought though) but thought I would this time (well it's more of a message than a review...)!
So again, great story, like what u did with it and ur writing, makes it easy to read! Can't wait for a sequel and to reading ur other stories!
Keep up to good work!
Hope ur getting better too...
Looking forward to reading u...
And Long Live Chuck!:)
ChuckNutz chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Siobhan90 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Great story, thanks :)
tw200 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
Well we are all glad that you remain amoung the living. Things seemed pretty bleak for a while. This story is great whatever you hurt it didn't seem to affect you head or typing skills. PLease keep this story coming and get well. Thanks tw
jaytoyz chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Despite the slight rush at the end, this was a delightfully fluffy story with just enough...of everything else...to make it a fun read. JT
Mr. M.Parker chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter and a good ending to the story to. It wil be nice if ther is comming a sequels to the story. And keep up the good writing to.