Reviews for A Lucky Misfortune
great story
Aryan229 chapter 23 . 5/6
Great story. loved it.
fezzywhigg chapter 10 . 4/5
Cool story! I feel bad for Sabrina. Glad she was saved but sad for what Bryce put her through.
fezzywhigg chapter 9 . 4/5
Good action! I'm worried about Chuck's memory though.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 4/5
This Bryce is about as bad a bad guy as they get! And now Shaw. Way to pile up the baddies ;)
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 4/5
Snap! I know Chuck will overcome it though.
fezzywhigg chapter 6 . 4/5
That Bryce is a real bastard!
fezzywhigg chapter 5 . 4/5
I really like you inclusion of canon aspects like "thanks for making me feel like I'm eight.". It's neat to see those little nods.
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 4/5
I figure Sarah might look at this time with Chuck like a dream, a limbo in a good way. The shock of her life collapsing so completely and falling into Chuck's life, stepping out of time.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 4/5
I feel your pain with the Charah writing! I also liked you working in Nina Simone. I don't mean to be nit-picky but it's hard to suspend belief on the whole not going to the hospital thing. Two physicians (and Ellie being one!) a bullet wound and a no hospital request has real world red flags and sketchy written all over it ;) I know...I know...it's fiction. I hope it is addressed though. Otherwise great AU story. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 4/5
Nice setup with Sarah having to stay at Chuck's apartment ;) Bryce is such a malleable character. While often hated or portrayed in a bad light, there aren't many stories where he is the big bad. This should be interesting.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 4/5
I think that if the reader didn't already have a soft spot for Sarah, her character would not be that sympathetic. Which I think is your point. She is nothing but a spy, killing in cold blood without a thought and treating her life impetuously "Their routine consisted of kicking ass, sex and killing. Just the way they liked it.". Her life is about to change...oh boy! Great start.
baldcoder chapter 23 . 3/22/2016
Good story. Well done.
Molotov chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
How is Sarah compromised? That would require her to be on a mission (she is AWOL) and be with a partner or asset of some kind (Chuck is a random civilian).
Molotov chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Uh sure. Ellie is totally on board with a stranger whose bullet wound she patched up in her living room is gonna stay with her for weeks.