Reviews for She Said No
point of views chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Even though this is a Sirius Black and OC fic, can a chapter be in Remus point of view? I think ur fic is awesome.
Drknesses' Daughter chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Remus must turn out to fancy Ava it is needed for myy survival! BTW epic stories
00982374-deactivated chapter 7 . 5/5/2012

SiriusxAva bonding!

And don't forget Moony making his GRAND entrance at the end!

Ava, is completely and utterly devoted to Moony, where as Sirius is on...what you'd call a chase - a chase to get Ava.

This is getting interesting...

And by the way, I love Ava's description of Remus, it's really elegant and simple and no where near overdone.

Keep on writing!

Bree
I'maSmartBlondeNotaDumbOne chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Loved the chapter can't wait for the next!
Zelda Zonkk chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Your Sirius is just how I imagined he would be when he was younger! He's quite funny and humorous! I absolutely adore your story, and I love Ava even more. I don't know what it is about her exactly, maybe the fact that she's feisty and makes me laugh :) Her crush on Moony is a brilliant idea too, just because the way you describe how much she likes him is very realistic (the butterlies and everything, you know :D) Thanks so much for updating this fantastic story, I love it! :) Update soon! x
WitchIce11 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Great story! Update soon :)
CrazyGinger414 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Update SOONER! I love it!
Zelda Zonkk chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Hahaha, lucky Prongs! Poor Lily though.. ;D I love the name Ava Moon, it's so pretty! And this was a funny chapter, it was brilliant! :)
010000 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Oooooh! Oooooh! Oh snap!

Hello hilarity! And Sirius will be like LOVE ME! And ava will be like 'I just love the way his fringe falls in his eyeswhen he is straightening the clasp on his satchel and ... Oh Sirius are you still here?

How perfectly genius you are!

That was wor notch. Cant wait for more!

00982374-deactivated chapter 6 . 4/1/2012

You updated! Whoop-de-loop! I love you! (eheheh, I sound like a creepy stalker, don't I?)

Here comes the love triangle Remus-Ava-Sirius! Now I am going to predict: half the time Sirius is going to provoke or flirt with Ava, Ava is going to be ignoring him or cursing at him or maybe even physically attacking him (I doubt that one) and dear little Moony will be studying/ignoring/yelling/doingwhateverMoonydoesinclass. I do 100% guarantee the last option :D

I have written 3 quarters of the next chapter for How I Broke The Marauder's Heart (geez, that title is so long it's a burden to type, I must've been high when I decided that would be the title) and it will be out soon, I promise ;)

Now, I will be off to read and review I've Finally Found You, I think!
010000 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Basically upon reading avas point of view ABABAAAAAAAGGGGG CABBAGE!

Update for me? I feel like we have bonded there part five chapters, you feel me?

So please, I really like that even though I have a clue I still really don't know what curve ball is acomin'!

Sexy pickled frog leg... Breathy sigh!

Ava baby won't you love me?

So can I ask you a cheeky second favour? The first Being UPDATE!

Can you. Well. UPdate? Oh was that lie same twice? Well... Atleast its clear.

Love it!

Karla.
010000 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Hard to get? Oh god. That is hilarious. No really. There is something wrong with him and whatever it is makes him amazingly ...

Basically you are a genius but I feel like when I read this you could try to - no totat psyche I loved it. Ava is just fresh!

010000 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Sirius has got a point you know!

A punch is a punch wherever you go but last time I checked it isn't always a no ;)

You are ever so good.

010000 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
When I said later I meant soon and yeah... Second Review in to seconds! Hehe simplistic word play hehe, something not know all about young wrightwell.

Hehe like a name... Anyway. I feel bad for Sirius's poor ego and pray for his misfortune to end between rounds of uproarious laughter. Never stop immediately or gradually! I really liked it.

Especially the part about stealing and also I liked when she said no. I mean, I say it coming but

BWaaaaahahaha... If didn't.

Anyway.

CHAPTER THREEDEEDEDDDDDDDDD!

I actually dont like three d.

Ok

Lossa lovin'

010000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Why hello chapter one! I reckon my going to have to pull up my socks cause I am in for the long run with this one!

Can't wait to read chaptah two so ...

I won't.